Let’s talk about...S.E.X

Options

Comments

• Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @primek I was fine during menapause it’s the letrazole :( that I noticed it completely disappeared 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Fingers crossed for the warmer weather.  It's always had a positive impact on me.
  • Vangirl
    Vangirl Member Posts: 350
    Options
    @Hendrix there are moments when I wish I had taken a quick foray onto Tinder while I still had my hair :neutral:
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    I think I will need to go and purchase some sort of lucricant - everything is working ok but think feel more tender and can hurt a little during the actual act. 
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    @Sister yes warm weather has always helped me...but I do feel it’s gone with the wind @kezmusc lol 
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    @hendrix I'm so glad you started this thread. Reading everyone's comments makes me feel like I'm not alone. Can't even contemplate sex post surgery and during chemo! The blood nose, uncomfortable expanders, fatigue, and peripheral neuropathy are all total passion killers - not to mention that my life can be basically described by three words - dry, drier and driest!  @kmakm I love your 'intellectual activity' approach. I'm definitely going to go on the 'Yes lubricant' website and will order a truck load - but not until after radiotherapy. You hit the nail on the head Kate - it's just in the too hard basket right now! 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Eastmum It's so weird, and sucks so badly. Maybe one day...
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Sometimes, I look back and wonder who that person was who was interested in sex - surely not me.  And I try to recall how I used to think that made me feel that way but I draw a blank.

By the by, I've got a weird thing happening occasionally that I will ask my surgeon about (if I remember and don't feel too stupid) - phantom nipple sensation.  I had the mastectomy and had to lose the nipple as well, but every now and then I feel that it is still there - a bit like how they say that someone who has lost a foot can feel sensation in the toe.  I assume that it's the nerve endings and brain working together and coming up with a likely scenario that is absolutely impossible.  The sensation isn't particularly sexual and if I try to touch it, of course I'm touching air.  Really bizarre.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Sister I have it too, especially when I get a shiver. I can feel my nipples responding. So weird.
  • kmakm
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Sat in a friends car today and everytime I shifted my vagina felt like extremely coarse sandpaper. It's the first time it's happened and it hurt a lot  :/
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    OK Kmakm get some lubricant now .... I know that feeling it is better to treat it now than wait..... most disgusting feeling ever.... 
    RE Nipple sensation when none there yep I spent about 6mths at one stage scratching mid air as my nipples were both itchy..... LOL I had double mastectomy nothing there flat as a pancake..... 

You will all find more info in the Lets Talk about Vaginas group ....