Has your BO (Body Odour) changed with your treatment?

Options
2»

Comments

• Fionap2017
    Fionap2017 Member Posts: 64
    Options
    I mainly noticed a different and not pleasant smell under my armpit after surgery. Guess it’s from having the nodes removed. Good old MooGoo deodorant fixed it for me. I was amazed how well it worked. Ah, the joys of it all!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    Don't worry about it too much, @Flaneuse as it doesn't happen to everyone .... 

What I really find interesting - is that I have my shower, wash down well with soap in the armpits & rinse well - and I already smell whiffy in my radiated arm as soon as I towel off!!  Weird!! It is as if it is impregnated in my skin around the armpit!  :(  

Maybe it will lessen in time ... fingers crossed!   ;)  
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    I've been using Brut Endurance 24hr Roll On deodorant for the last couple of weeks & it is great.  

It isn't excessively strong in odour .... and is working well
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,380
    Options
    My armpits were whiffy and deoderant didn't work. I rubbed some mother apple cider vinegar on my armpits each day instead of deoderant and it worked. I just smelled like a tossed salad instead.
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
     Loved the tossed salad comment  @Blossom1961,  only reason I am having a good laugh is thank god it isn't just ME. going through this shit!!!!  (excuse the pun )  I hear you @Sister I have got the fast waddle down pat now. When you gotta go you just gotta go.