arpie Member Posts: 7,587
    Options

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    LOL. This is the story of my life .... (and any other excuse NOT to do the housework! LOL) 

• Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,125
    edited March 31
    Options
    This is an oldie but a goodie.

There are only 3 ages:
    1.Youth
    2.Middle Age

and ….

3. “You look well”

As I am now 65 I often use this line when people who know of my diagnosis tell me I look well.

😊😊😊
  • iserbrown
    Options

• arpie
    Options
    Your laugh for the day - don't muck with oldies! LOL

An old geezer became very bored in retirement and decided to open a medical clinic.
    He put a sign up outside that said: "Dr. Geezer's clinic. Get your treatment for $500, if not cured, get back $1,000."

Doctor "Young," who was positive that this old geezer didn't know beans about medicine, thought this would be a great opportunity to get $1,000. So he went to Dr.Geezer's clinic.
    Dr. Young: "Dr.Geezer, I have lost all taste in my mouth. Can you please help me?"
    Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in Dr. Young's mouth."
    Dr. Young: Aaagh!! -- "This is Gasoline!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your taste back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young gets annoyed and goes back after a couple of days figuring to recover his money.
    Dr. Young: "I have lost my memory, I cannot remember anything."
    Dr. Geezer: "Nurse, please bring medicine from box 22 and put 3 drops in the patient's mouth."
    Dr. Young: "Oh, no you don't, -- that is Gasoline!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You've got your memory back. That will be $500."

Dr. Young (after having lost $1000) leaves angrily and comes back after several more days.
    Dr.Young: "My eyesight has become weak --- I can hardly see anything!!!!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Well, I don't have any medicine for that so, "Here's your $1000 back." (giving him a $10 bill)
    Dr. Young: "But this is only $10!"
    Dr. Geezer: "Congratulations! You got your vision back! That will be $500.

Moral of story -- Just because you're "Young" doesn't mean that you can outsmart an "old Geezer".

Remember: Don't make old people mad.  We don't like being old in the first place, so it doesn't take much to tick us off!
  • cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 707
    Options
    Along the same lines as Iserbrown’s 

• iserbrown
    Options

• arpie
    Options

• arpie