Options

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Thought that forum members might like to know a little about life in the Kimberley.

Those who have lived in the Kimberley, spent some time in the Kimberley or just passed through will relate to some of the above.

I will now admit that all apply to me.
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    @Annie C I lived in Darwin for eight months from one September and can totally relate to a lot of that.
  • kitkatb
    kitkatb Member Posts: 442
    Options
    Ha ha Love it @Annie C  It is so true.  Laughed my way through the whole thing.  Lived in the Kimberleys and Arnhemland for many years and totally related to most of it.   xox
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @Blossom1961
    @kitkatb

It can be applied to all of the top end of Australia. A group of us wrote it many years ago for Kimberley specific. 

I found it yesterday while rummaging through a box of "stuff" looking for something else.

Many an 'ex' Kimberley resident has a copy in their possession, having been given one at their farewell party.
  • arpie
    Options
    That is awesome, @Annie C  ......  You should print those off & laminate them & include them for sale on your craft stall!  They'd sell like hotcakes!  ;)  

• arpie
    Options

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options

• Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    A not so funny  and caution. I ‘ve learned to keep my mobile in a sealed container in the fridge on hot days not in my handbags in the car - these receipts were in my bag next to the phone

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
     :o  :o  :o