Friday Funnies

Options

Comments

• Patti J
    Patti J Member, Dragonfly Posts: 589
    Options
    @arpie. I always park my car in the same place if I  am going to places I know. I make myself walk to where I  need to go much to the consternation of anyone with me.
    Years ago, I  parked in a multi storey car park. I walked around for hours. It was before automatic door openers. I was in tears. Hence my need to park in the same place.

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Only got down to 26oC here last night - I don't ever remember it staying this high overnight
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Sister It got hotter and hotter here as the night went on. It was 18° when I went to bed but at 3am it was 23° and now it's 28°...
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,831
    Options
    Have just been catching up on the Friday Funnies - thank you to all the ladies who have posted.  You have made my day.  Summer
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,592
    Options
    @Summerhill38  -  I hope some of them have you laughing out loud  ;) 

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    @arpie..I can identify with that. I Have twice the fun at Easter, first hiding my grandson's eggs, then trying to remember where, so I can help him find them!!!
  • BlackWidow
    BlackWidow Member Posts: 268
    Options
    @arpie & @AllyJay - my Mother used to hide money and never remember where she'd put it - we found it when clearing her home after her passing.  Oh, the places we found it !  All up about $1,000 in all denominations.  I find I am doing the same by hiding jewellery when going out for a long period then get into a panic when I cannot remember where I put it.  I am becoming my Mother in old age.  Anne
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,592
    Options
    hahaha @AllyJay  & @BlackWidow  - I am there already!!!   I surprise myself now & then, finding cash I've put aside for 'something' - but if i go looking for it - do you think I can find it when I need it??  .... Even chocolate - Keith says I have to hide it, as he can't stop at just 10 pieces .... then I can't even remember where I've put it if I want some!  It will be well out of date by the time I find it!  LOL