Your day in three songs.

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I think there's some people on here missing their Countdown days! Do yourself a favour!  :D
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    @Sister I ALWAYS miss Countdown! Come six o'clock on a Sunday night and it's still odd that it's not there.
  • Sister
    Options
    Parents didn't have to worry where teenagers were at 6pm on a Sunday!
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Sister So true! I remember my father wandering in and sneering at the "long haired louts"!  :D
  • Sister
    Options
    Ah but didn't Les Gok from Hush have the most beautiful hair?
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Sister *happy sigh of nostalgia*
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Went to BreastScreen SA film night on Thursday night Mumma Mia here we go again - find myself waking up to Abba songs rocketing through my head.
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    edited July 2018
    Options
    I went to see mumma Mia 2 with my daughter today. ..... it was the best! I loved it just as much as the first one.  Sang like no one was listening wanted to dance in the aisles but wasn’t allowed lol. And @Sister. I LOVED countdown it was an awesome show.!!  Where abouts in SA are you from @BarbieAnne. There’s quite a few on here!! And @AllyJay. I’m a boney m fan too!  I love that song. They are touring this year as well.  @kezmusc. I wonder if @zoffiel has gotten all those ABBA songs out of her head yet lol. Margie. Xx
  • onemargie
    Options
    Lol @zoffiel. I’m glad we don’t live closer as you might come at me with the pruners or chainsaw for my taste in music!  I’ll be sure and send you a mixed tape for Xmas to play at your leisure lol. And of course you like me.... why wouldn’t you... seriously I’m so bloody awesome !!!!  (Man I’m so full of shit aren’t I!!!  Xx 
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi @onemargie I saw mumma mia 2 twice in a week. My girlfriend asked me to go with her for her birthday - couldn't say no even though  I was going with my sister with a free invite from BreastScreen SA. We were spoilt, as we also received gift bags of goodies. We topped it off by staying in Adelaide a couple of nights for sister bonding. I live in Mt Barker. Suspect you and I might have the same name.
  • onemargie
    Options
    @BarbieAnne i would go again for sure !  One of the perks to bc is you do get some free stuff sometimes. You should enrol in look good feel better program you get a heap of free makeup!  I grew up in the mid north so nowhere near mt barker. I once sat next to a lady on a flight from Adelaide to Brisbane who passed out on the plane but when she came out of it  from memory I think she was the curator of the mt barker cemetery.  So there you go. Big hug. Margie. 

Ps. Go the power.  From memory all the other south aussies on here are crows supporters lol
  • kezmusc
    kezmusc Member Posts: 1,544
    Options
    I don't like Mondays ....Boomtown Rats

Monday monday....mamas and the papas

Friday on my mind....The Easy Beats

Blah...should be a law against Monday.

xoxoxo
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @kezmusc ,going back to work today ! So I don't like Mondays too !!
    so double blah !!!
    Didnt sleep much last night & will miss my nana nap !!!