Feeling Down

Options
124»

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I've got to sort something out, too. Putting it off because I've not had a good track record with opening up in the past.
    And I'm quietly freaking out because I took the skin off my knuckle quite well with the grater last night and it's the first cut I've had on the affected side since the node clearance.  Antiseptic used immediately but still imagining the worst.
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @sister - Im the same - not really looking forward to talking about my "feelings" and I got a cardboard cut on my affected side last week and didn't realise till I got home so scrubbed the crap out of it!!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,600
    Options
    Oh darn!!  Sorry to hear of your concerns, @Kiwi Angel  and @Sister .....  Definitely better to get them checked out sooner than later .... I hope all goes well with both of you. xxx

Today, I got 20+ fish teeth bite marks on my affected side (on my hand ...) but am not anticipating any problems, as I only had the 3 nodes out - but will keep an eye on it.   As penance for biting me - the Tailor is now my dinner tomorrow night!!  ;) 

All the best, ladies xxx

• Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @arpie - u r definitely getting your revenge!!
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options

This is one of those posts I left in drafts. Wonder what I was going to say!