Bye for now

Options

Comments

• Janny54
    Janny54 Member Posts: 89
    Options

@Afraser like many on here you were one of the first people to reply to my first post last year. And your kind words calmed me down.

I hope you have a great holiday and its all you want it to be.

xxxx

• Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Have a well deserved break @Afraser, you've been a wonderful support to so many and it is lovely to see you taking some time to look after yourself. Best wishes, Jane xx
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    I hope you have a wonderful and much deserved holiday!  Your posts have always been a pleasure to read, very informative and with great good humour!  You are right about this site - it has helped us all to cope with the most difficult times of our life with virtual hugs and understanding, and you have been a big part of this.  Happy holiday! xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    OH Afraser I will miss you on here enjoy that holiday and I hope you still pop on here and tell us your great adventures.... 
    Thank you for being you 

Soldiercrab xxx 

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    @Afraser, enjoy your trip and thanks for all the support you have given. 
    Paula x
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Have a great trip, @Afraser. Your thoughts and insight has meant a lot to many on this site , and you will surely be missed, but you also must do what is right for you. 
    Take care 
  • Lmc1310
    Lmc1310 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    @Afraser. I would like to reiterate all that others have said. Your comments have been so beneficial for me and very, very much appreciated. I will miss your input
    but pleased that you are going on a holiday. Xoxo
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    @Afraser, there isn’t much I can say which hasn’t already been said.  Thank you for always being there.  Have a safe and sensational holiday and may you come back to us refreshed when you are ready.  Jane x
  • Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    Options
    Thanks for all your posts. Ever onwards.
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @Afraser Have a great holiday & do come back to us! You were one of the first people to give me advice when I first joined in Dec last year & your wisdom & support has helped me & countless others. There should be more like you & you will be missed by us all. Travel safe & enjoy your next big adventure. Love & hugs xxxx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    @Afraser have an awesome holiday and thanks so much for all your support and contributions forum. Take care of you and look forward to you checking back in at some stage. Big hug. Margie. X
  • CarmelS
    CarmelS Member Posts: 268
    Options
    Have a wonderful break.
    Carmel
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Hope you’re enjoying your holiday @Afraser - thank you so much for all your help and advice! Xxx
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Have an awesome holiday @Fraser
    XO