totally agree TripleNegMama

• Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Thanks for the laughs girls, I really did LOL at the kale bit hahaha
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    The Mountain Lion story depicts well the chaos our lives descend into when Breast Cancer decides to live with us.

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    And I can't stand Kale either - I reckon it is the worst tasting green veg I've ever tried!!  Even adding onion & garlic didn't help it and it was already thinly sliced and STILL chewy!  :( 
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Sister Thank you for sharing this. I'd not seen it before, so thanks @TripleNegMama for refreshing its presence. To begin with, I interpreted the "people whose job it is to look after you" as the medical team. And for me, a couple of them seemed at times to be standing aside taking photos of the mountain lion, or just watching the pursuit, or even blaming me because I was anxious at being chased by the mountain lion - rather than encouraging me or helping me to get away from it. Often I've been more angry with them than with the mountain lion for trying to kill me. 

Kale, frozen lemon juice, the way you think causes cancer ... fuck off, onlookers.
  • Fletch
    Fletch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    I hadn’t read this either so thank you for posting. 
    I believe this piece of writing is open to interpretation. It is interesting to read the many different ideas that have been sparked. Personally, I love it!  I don’t think there’s any right or wrong about it , we are all climbing different mountains.
  • Vonniejoy
    Vonniejoy Member Posts: 5 New Member
    Options
    Very new here, but definitely relate to the opening the fridge, didn’t see this shit coming @ all, it doesn’t happen to me, this is someone else’s shit😣
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Welcome to the forum, @Vonniejoy - a great spot for questions, support & a laugh now & then

Yep - it is all bit of a shock, ending up here!!

Feel free to start a new thread & tell us a little bit about yourself in a new thread .... how you found us!  ;)   

All the best  xx