Centrelink disability interview.

Comments

• MKitty68
    MKitty68 Member Posts: 261
    So pleased to hear @Brenda5 that is great news! Onwards & upwards from here

• Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    my psychiatrist while he was checking my cognitive stuff also briefly tested my hands to see if there is a weakness. Apparently they are fine, its just my brain stuffing up the messages a little bit. He said chemo brain can possibly last a long time with me. He said my depression appeared fine and he duly noted the side effect of swollen lymph nodes while on escalopram which is why I went off it.
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,543
    @Brenda5 well that sounds positive, although he says chemo brain can possibly last a long time, there's a ray of hope!  Wishing you wellness, take care xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Got my fingers and toes and whatever else I bloody can crossed for you lovey xxx
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee - a win at last.
    Keep ringing until it is signed, sealed and delivered !
    Summer  :-)
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,354
    Keep ringing if anything at all doesn't happen on time!! Fingers crossed. Good stuff.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Excellent @Brenda5!!
  • nonkyboy
    nonkyboy Member Posts: 188
    Great news Brenda
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Fantastic 
  • ShazS
    ShazS Member Posts: 131
    Good on you Brenda glad all worked out for you . Shazx
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Finally!! Well done
  • Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    edited October 2017
    That's great news Brenda!!  There are some really nice people in their complaints dept.  I complained once for a different reason via their mygov site and they sent me a phone number that I could use to get directly through to them.  Unfortunately they said I couldn't use that number all the time, but my issue was sorted in just a few minutes.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    How good to finally get a win Brenda! Gold star to you for perseverance! :)
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Well done Brenda. Hoping you get your assessment sooner rather than later. At least the Newstart will be something for you. Margie x