Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Well, it's like this

Options
124»

Comments

• mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    HI Tracy, have had a busy week and barely been online. So gutted when I read the start of this post... Still am to be honest. However when I read further I can see you have a great attitude and are facing this head on. I hope they get on top of things quickly for you. 
    Much cuddle, love and hugs. 
    Paula xxxxx
    PS your painting is awesome :)
  • Vix
    Vix Member Posts: 51
    Options
    Biggest hugs to you. This roller coaster ride is for sure a crazy one. Stay strong x 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    hi there tracey do you have a website/facebook etc where I could have a look at your paintings?? Id love to be able to buy one one day. Margie :)
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Tracey B, sorry to hear about your news. My thoughts are with you. That is a beautiful painting,you are very talented and would love to see more. I especially love wildlife. Do you ever paint lizards like bearded dragons?. Wow I'd give anything to be able to paint like that. You're awesome.
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    Tracey  B, that's beautiful. You are one talented lady. Wow you'd make a fortune selling them all.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    @Tracey B yet another couple of gorgeous paintings. I absolutely love the colours in the kookaburra painting both in the kookaburra and the background. Magnificent. Xx 
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options
    Thanks for that........I've been preparing for an exhibition due in August, just trying to complete a couple of paintings a week. This health scare has upset the master plan, as my painting arm has had its limitations. Just pacing it at the moment, if it hurts, I stop for a while. Will work it out eventually.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Make sure you let us know when and where, you may have a few admirers turn up :) M
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    Beautiful. You are so talented. 
    Paula xx
  • KimW
    KimW Member Posts: 76
    Options
    @Tracey_B wow you poor thing if it doesn't rain it pours, sorry to hear all that has happened recently. Take care.

all the best,

Hugs.  <3