Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Well, it's like this

Options

Comments

• rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Hi Tracey sending you a hug hopefully they will get you on a good pain treatment
    xxxxx
  • Jane_Elizabeth
    Jane_Elizabeth Member Posts: 158
    Options
    I just wanted to wish you all the best in this next challenge. I hope your pain can be well controlled, enabling you to concentrate on each day to the fullest. You  have been supportive to many people on this forum, known and unknown, and now it comes back around to you. Best of luck. Jane
  • Kat09
    Kat09 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 269
    Options
    Hi Tracey, I have been thinking of you. I think Kath said it well #fuckcancer! I know how overwhelming this news must be for you but I also know what a fighter you are. We are all here for you, like you have been for us.
    Kat xx
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Orbost, VictoriaPosts: 0
    Options

rowdy said:

Hi Tracey sending you a hug hopefully they will get you on a good pain treatment
    xxxxx

Hey there Rowdy, thanks for that. I believe that I'm in the right frame of mind for this, so ready to get on with the job. Once we get onto it, I'll be able to sleep better and get more on top of things. I'm in good hands, and have a great support network here.
    Hugs right back to you xxxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks so much ladies, my darling hubby took me out for breakfast today and I'm trying to get my head around what to pack for the week. Might have to be the old faithful Tracey dacks and some t-shirts. The art gear goes in as well....of course.
    Travel to Melbourne tomorrow, lunch with the kids, then check in at 3pm. Prepare for a busy week with hopefully positive results.
    Cyber Hugs to all....Trace xxxx
  • nikkid
    nikkid Member Posts: 1,766
    Options
    Let us know how you go @Tracey B - youve got all of us behind you xxxx
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Thats great Tracey! I think youre in the exact right frame of mind...we're all here biggest of hugs Melinda xo
  • Nadi
    Nadi Member Posts: 619
    Options
    I can't write all the swear words I want to here. But I am yelling them in my head. Instead I will send you HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS HUGS times a thousand. So hoped for a different outcome for you Trace. You go in there and kick butt lovely. 
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Rest relax and recover Tracey and keep us posted how you are. Kath x
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    This bloody cancer honestly so sorry your back on the train. Love and hugs to you. Xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    that's the attitude tracey get ready to kick the fucker in the balls!! thinking of you, keep us posted, biggest hug. Ill have a wine tonight and toast to you, you truly are an inspiration. Margie :) xx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    that's the spirit, we can clunk our glasses together! Cheers to you lovey, Margie xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    Thanks Everyone