5 years on

Options

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,507
    Options
    Jane Congratulations!!!! Awesome news!!!!! I am praying that this 2nd time round I make the 5yrs!!! You'll hear me shouting from the rooftop lol. xo Melinda 
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    Congratulations, good news!
  • Molly001
    Molly001 Member Posts: 419
    Options
    Congratulations! That's awesome news for you.
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    Options
    Woohoo
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
  • mum2jj
    Options
    So so happy for you. Yay!!!!!
    paula x
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    This is the best news for you!! Yay F@?& you cancer!! Xxx
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Congratulations Jane!  <3
  • suzieq
    suzieq Member Posts: 332
    Options
    How great is it to get on the site and read a good news story.  Congratulations!  Now go run wild and free in fields of flowers, let the wind blow in your hair and take in the sweet sweet smell of freedom and live every day with a little wry smile.  Suex
  • suzieq
    suzieq Member Posts: 332
    Options
    Paula, not sure, but I think I have inadvertently deleted your post on this conversation?  But, then I don't know how that is possible. One minute I was trying to respond directly to your post and somehow it disappeared.  Can you check?  Suex
  • Michelle_R
    Michelle_R Member Posts: 901
    Options
    Congratulations, Jane!  It is wonderful to read posts like yours and believe there is light at the end of the tunnel. x
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    Thank you everyone, so lovely to hear all of your good wishes and to be able to celebratewith people who understand just how important these milestones are xx

Now, @suzieq just off to run wild and free!!  ;)<3
  • mum2jj
    Options

suzieq said:

Paula, not sure, but I think I have inadvertently deleted your post on this conversation?  But, then I don't know how that is possible. One minute I was trying to respond directly to your post and somehow it disappeared.  Can you check?  Suex

All good Sue, I tried to post some smiley emoticons but it just posted blank and so I reposted below. Think that's the blank one. 
    @Jane221. How was the run  :D
  • LITHGOW1950
    LITHGOW1950 Member Posts: 314
    Options
    Better then winning the lottery.  Great news.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    Awesome News Jane...... this time next year is my 5 year review and I am positive that I will be well. 
     :)