Mastectomy and reconstruction tomorrow...trying not to freak out

Options

Comments

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Vivianna i wanted to wish you well for surgery, I've had BC twice in 4yrs it's a tough road, but you are tougher, remember that! I'm facing mastectomy, recon in Feb, I'm completely freaked out but because I am well, all clear since 2015, so this is prevention due to recurrence, which mentally I find very difficult. I'm sorry to hear of your eggs, but thrilled you have 2! You are stronger than you think and braver than you know. Hugs melinda xo 
  • Butterfly 40
    Butterfly 40 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Best of luck today Vivianna
    Thinking of you 

lots of love and hugs for you! 
  • Amazonia
    Amazonia Member Posts: 40
    Options
    Good luck today, Vivianna,
    you're tough.
    be strong.
    kick ass..
    A.
  • rowdy
    rowdy Member Posts: 1,165
    Options
    Hi sorry I have been away for a couple of days hoping all goes well today.
    2 little eggs with so much promise xxx
  • Karenhappyquilter
    Karenhappyquilter Member Posts: 242
    Options
    You will discover you are much stronger than you think you are.  You will come through this.  It takes time and courage and you have plenty of them.  Best wishes Karen 
  • Pammy46
    Pammy46 Member Posts: 162
    Options
    Hope today went well for you thinking of you xx
  • ccasper
    ccasper Dragonfly Posts: 190
    Options
    Hope all went well for you today! I'm having my surgery Thursday! I can't wait! Xx
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Good luck Viviana. There is no point of reference, you just get on with it. Marg.
  • Unicornkisses
    Unicornkisses Member Posts: 402
    Options
    I wish you all the best, Viviana for a smooth recovery. Hoping the surgery went well, and sending you strength for the first few days post op. I am a week out and starting to feel normal again.

Good luck too, CCasper, I wish you a successful surgery with a smooth recovery. 

Warm and gentle hugs to help you through this.
  • Hopes_and_Dreams
    Hopes_and_Dreams Member Posts: 760
    Options
    Thinking of you and hoping you are out of surgery and feeling OK.   Wishing you a restful night and good recovery over the next few days.
    take care, Jane xx

• Vivianna
    Vivianna Member Posts: 23
    Options
    I woke up today not knowing what to expect but feel better than I deserve! A few minor complications which means ill be hanging out at the hospital for a bit longer but otherwise I feel great
  • Vivianna
    Vivianna Member Posts: 23
    Options
    Thankyou all for your love, virtual hugs and support, I couldn't have done it without it ❤
  • melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    Vivianna thanks for letting us know how you are!!! I was thinking of you as I woke this morning, sending a big hug! Very proud of you, you seem to be doing OK! Keep us in the loop. Hugs Melinda xo
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Glad all going okay.
  • Butterfly 40
    Butterfly 40 Member Posts: 150
    Options
    Well done, Vivianna. So glad that you are doing well. Keep up with all the great works. Wishing you recover well from the surgery! 

Lots of love and hugs for you <3
     <3  <3