Passing of Pink66

Options

Comments

• kayvie
    kayvie Member Posts: 157
    Options
    Such very sad news. May she rest in peace. Condolences to her family and friends.
    Thanks for sharing Kath.
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    It means so much that she wasn't in pain. Thank you for sharing the news @primek, it's no easy task.
    Rest easy lovely turtle.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Condolences to family and loved ones and may the celebration of her life be fitting to her generosity of spirit. Xx
  • Ne
    Ne Member Posts: 336
    Options
    Oh my heart just broke at reading this news.  I loved her upbeat personality and inspiring posts so much.  I have been missing her on the network.  My deepest condolences to all her family and friends. 
  • wendy_h67
    wendy_h67 Member, Dragonfly Posts: 466
    Options
    Heaven has received another angel. She was such a great online friend. Such an inspiration.. I will really miss her. Love and best wishes to her family.
  • Scooper
    Scooper Member Posts: 113
    Options
    Rest Peacefully Sharon.  My deepest sympathy to your family and friends.  Another beautiful person gone far too soon.xx
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Have just read the vey sad news of sharons passing,words are very inadequate at this time,sharon welcomed me in to the world of metastatic breast cancer and her inspiring posts and chats will be so missed,
  • sammy1970
    sammy1970 Member Posts: 28
    Options
    So sad I will miss her posts and support a beautiful lady know resting in peace with her angels no more pain xxxxxx
  • Robynw
    Robynw Member Posts: 19
    Options
    So,so sad:( Peace.
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    For those of you on Facebook, the National Breast Cancer Foundation posted a lovely message about Sharon. You can see it here.

• melclarity
    melclarity Member Posts: 3,502
    Options
    That was lovely Cosette. X 
  • Klea
    Klea Member Posts: 84
    Options
    So sad so very very sad. Sharon was there for me also. Rest in peace dear Sharon
  • TeddyBear
    TeddyBear Member Posts: 13
    Options
    Another beautiful soul to say good bye to. You have been an inspiration to me. I am attempting to follow in your tiny turtle footsteps. One tiny step at a time. Rest in peace, beautiful lady. 

Brenda XXX
  • robynvhi
    robynvhi Member Posts: 17
    Options
    I have not been on the site for awhile so sad to hear .
  • Mumof2jr
    Mumof2jr Member Posts: 8
    Options
    Very sorry and sad to hear