So stressed Triple neg 5cm need positive stories

Options
1235»

Comments

• lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    edited June 2018
    Options
    Hi @Flourish, thanks for sharing your story, it will give so much hope to those who have TNBC.

@Tripple QLD, how are you going?  I'm hoping ascwe haven't heard back from you, that everything is ok???
  • Tripple QLD
    Tripple QLD Member Posts: 18
    Options
    Hi everyone, 
    sorry I am slack at replying or even hopping on here as it can be a bit of a mental drain for me. The breast MRI of my right is fine and now I am just waiting for Bone scan and ct for my back niggle pain and they said it would be good to have a nuclear Bone scan as I haven't had on since I started all this nearly 2 years ago.... wow that sounds weird 2years... anyway I'm doing ok just about to finally try returning to work next week and I'm hoping to get the Bone results the week after.  Thank you Flourish, that is inspiring and does give me hope. I'm so happy/humbled you were able to do all that with young children and have been here for them all these years and still going strong. Thank you I have heard of Otis it's just hard to know a time when we could get away as we are now so bad in debt because of all this that we need to work whenever we can with no time off just to pay the massive debs of not being able to work for nearly 2 years, I feel like I'm going to be in box sooner rather than later only a cardboard one out the front on the street instead. I just need next week to go well, my scans and my attempt to find work again and be capable to do my labour intensive construction job I love. I've been going to the cancer clinic Bloomhill Gym 3times a week to try and help prepare but nothing will resemble the challenges I will face in the coming weeks but I am excited to be finally going back to what I love so much if someone gives me a job back. It honestly crossed my mind when I first wrote the very first post on here that I wouldn't be around to type this 2years in so I feel lucky and really hope with all my life I can go in for another 30 and raise a family as that's all I ever wanted. Thank you all so much for being patient and all your support, I comforted a dear old lady in woolies yesterday who had lost her husband and it made me think of all those who comforted me during my time and 99%of them were on here or Facebook support groups as I have no one but my family and hubby. So thank you very much and I WILL update about my last lot of scans to my bones when I can in a few weeks and hopefully I would have worked a bit by then too so my stress levels may be eased a bit too. Hugs back at you all! Ps I found listening to a range of YouTube videos by "The Honest Guys" especially their LOTR middle earth ones so helpful to sleep and for positive thoughts so if I can help another by sharing this then great. Cheers Nicole xx
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    Hi Nicole, great news about breast MRI. Will keep my fingers crosed for a similar result from your CT and bone scan.
    Looking forward to hearing that you have a job and thriving at work,  :)

Take care, 
    Lyn
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Good luck with work @Tripple QLD 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there Nicole @Tripple QLD thank goodness you have posted I just messaged you! So glad your MRI is all good and fingers crossed with all the other scans. I’m two years cancer free too wit triple neg and I still get a niggle here and there but it’s osteo pain that comes and goes.  I know how it feels to have bc rip your throat out financially. So if you ever wanna chat just send me a PM with your number. Getting back to work will be the best thing for you emotionally too. Gives you something else to focus on and a purpose.  Biggest hug love. Margie. Xxx 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Tripple QLD Brilliant news!!! Have a bloody wonderful weekend! K xox

This is my 3000th post ( :o ). So glad it's a gloriously happy one!  :*
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Tripple QLD amazing news - sending u the hugest of hugs xoxox
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Yayy!
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    edited July 2018
    Options
    @Tripple QLD such good news love. Getting back to work will give you that feeling of normal again for sure. I’m 2 and a bit years cancer free too from triple neg. back working and physically feeling good. I Probably need to shift a bit of weight thanks to the menopause lol but I love food too much! big hug. Margie xx
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    WOOHOO. Brilliant news. 
    Paula xxxx
  • strongtogether
    strongtogether Member Posts: 167
    Options
    Great to hear good stories like this one! Stay strong.
  • KylieG
    KylieG Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Hi there I'm newly diagnosed, 40 but hadn't given up on having another baby, 5 cm tumour with lymph nodes- going through all the feelings, not sure what will happen but finally giving up the dream of a second child. And still in shock from the diagnosis of course.   I hope it got better for you as I see you posted 2-3 years ago.  I hope you were able to save your eggs somehow.  My sister told me to find a single mother who's struggling and help her out to get my baby fix.  I think she's on to a good idea!
  • strongtogether
    strongtogether Member Posts: 167
    Options

KylieG said:

Hi there I'm newly diagnosed, 40 but hadn't given up on having another baby, 5 cm tumour with lymph nodes- going through all the feelings, not sure what will happen but finally giving up the dream of a second child. And still in shock from the diagnosis of course.   I hope it got better for you as I see you posted 2-3 years ago.  I hope you were able to save your eggs somehow.  My sister told me to find a single mother who's struggling and help her out to get my baby fix.  I think she's on to a good idea!

Take one step at a time @KylieG. I'm not going to say something stupid like "don't be scared". Of course you are going to be scared. 
    I will say dont lose hope. In anything. It can happen, it should happen. There are great doctors and there is no reason why it can't work out well for you. 
    Keep the faith.