Welcome! Questions? Feedback? Post here!

Options

Comments

• Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    @Ann-Marie_BCNA I can't see promote either. Tried logging out and back in but still just flag, quote, like, awesome and LOL. No promote.
  • Ann-Marie
    Ann-Marie Member Posts: 1,142
    Options
    @Deanne great, thanks for letting me know. I will look further into this and come back to you and @mum2jj
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    @Ann-Marie_BCNA I just noticed there is a faint grey dot in between quote and like. Is this where promote is supposed to be?
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    @Deanne, yep, that's where it should be. We'll investigate. Thanks!
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    edited September 2016
    Options

@mum2jj everyone should be able to see "promote". Have you tried logging out and back in again?

Yes @Ann-Marie_BCNA , just relogged on to my PC and still only have flag, quote, like, awesome and LOL
    Ah just read your response to @Deanne and can see you are on to it :)
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options

@gurneys This group come across to the new platform, so yes you are still part of this group. The group has a new name though - Choosing breast reconstruction.
    All your post and all your comments you have ever made can be found on your profile page under your photo - click here

Hi @Ann-Marie_BCNA @gurneys is there anyway members (myself included) can check which groups they belong to? Or is there a way to find out if members belong to a group we are group leader to?
  • Cook65
    Cook65 Member Posts: 733
    Options
    Hi Cosette, I find that whilst typing a comment it jams up and I cannot continue typing unless I save it as a draft and go back in to edit it a couple of times. Not sure if this is just me or what. I also would like to know how to have the conversation in the date/time order that they used to be in. If you could fill me in on how to do this, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks. Karen 
  • Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    Hi @Cook65. Nobody else has reported that problem, but that doesn't mean nobody else isn't experiencing it. I'll send you a private message to gather more info.

As for the conversations, posts appear newest to oldest and when a discussions receives a new comment, it's bumped back up to the top. If you're referring to private messages, that's something we're looking into.
  • gurneys
    gurneys Member Posts: 224
    Options
    Ann-Marie_BCNA My group membership didn't transfer across and I had to rejoin.
  • Jane221
    Jane221 Member Posts: 1,195
    Options
    I had the same problem with a post I was typing jamming as @Cook65 when trying to do it on the ipad. I ended up doing it on the PC. 
  • LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    Options

gurneys said:

Ann-Marie_BCNA My group membership didn't transfer across and I had to rejoin.

Hiya gurneys, good to see you have been reconnected in the Choosing breast reconstruction group. Louiexx
  • InkPetal
    InkPetal Member Posts: 499
    Options
    I've noticed that when I open my Notifications page there is no difference between seen and unseen. I love it overall, but would really like to see something even to just separate notifications to appeared since I last accessed.

What I really really really want is to open Notifications and for the first thing I see to be a list showing topics I have commented in with any recent activity, like being subscribed to them.
  • Chorsell
    Chorsell Member Posts: 464
    Options
    Just curious in my profile next to discussions I have the number 62 - I assume this to mean I have that number of posts - as I scroll through I have 4 pages - 3 pages with 15 and 1 page with 5 - so that is 50 - 

not sure what I am missing - can anyone help?
  • LouiseTurner
    LouiseTurner Member Posts: 1,610
    Options

Chorsell said:

Just curious in my profile next to discussions I have the number 62 - I assume this to mean I have that number of posts - as I scroll through I have 4 pages - 3 pages with 15 and 1 page with 5 - so that is 50 - 

not sure what I am missing - can anyone help?

Hey Chris this is what Paula and I said in the leaders group. I'll be interested to see if this is affecting others. I wonder if it is connected with the private group posts that we can't see. I can only see about 30 of my 200+ discussions. Cosette is onto it anyways. Still would like to see if others have this issue.
  • Chorsell
    Chorsell Member Posts: 464
    Options
    I noticed that there was a broadcast message about a fix that had been applied - and requesting that we update our details with a link -  so I followed the link and my password was still the old one (I had changed my password when I first logged on to the new site) I wasn't particularly worried as I recall Cosette advising that there were two places where user details were stored and they were not linked - however I have logged out and logged back in and things are displaying differently now.  most notably in my profile and how my discussions are displayed.

before I logged out I had page numbers at the bottom of the screen - now I have a bar with more discussions and when I select that - more discussions are displayed below the bar but not all of the ones I could see before and I have no options to display more that I can see?