Calling All Network Members - when is your birthday?

Options

Comments

• Tasneem
    Tasneem Member Posts: 20
    Options
    Hi Everyone, what a great community! I got diagnosed with breast cancer this month and having a mastectomy on the 7th September. Can still go out for dinner God willing on the 5th September when it is my birthday. So far this cancer has not caused me much anxiety but I know my family & friends are troubled. I am grateful to God for all the umpteen blessings I have enjoyed throughout my life.
  • Blossom9
    Blossom9 Member Posts: 3
    Options
    Hi All  I turned 57 on the 10th June so got to celebrate before I was diagnosed.

• Barney74
    Barney74 Member Posts: 89
    Options
    Hi 2nd November 1974 
  • Mellie
    Mellie Member Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello 
    Im new to the connect network. Newly diagnosed.

My birthday is October 23rd 
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
     Hi, @Blossom9, @Barney74, and @Mellie Welcome to the birthday list lovelies!! Thank you for letting us share something so happy and lovely with you. Xx Cath
    Image result for welcome to you image
  • JoeyLiz
    JoeyLiz Member Posts: 339
    Options
    June 21
  • Kombigirl
    Kombigirl Member Posts: 47
    Options
    13th April 1963
  • socoda
    Options
    Time for another call out to any lovely (male or female) who would like to be added to the Birthday List!!!! Bit like Santa's but you don't get scored for being naughty or nice  ;) On your celebration day you will receive a virtual cake to gorge yourself on (guaranteed to be fat free!!!! woohooooo!!!!) and other lovelies may send you virtual flowers, virtual champagne, virtual presents - virtually anything Yayyyyyyyy. All you need to do is post your birth date (dont need to post your year if you're shy) and leave it to the rest of us to join in and celebrate with you - we're always up for a celebration!!!!
    Image result for lets celebrate your birthday images
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @socoda I'm on 7 August!
  • mum2jj
    mum2jj Member Posts: 4,330
    Options
    @socoda this is such a lovely thing you do. You really are awesome xxxx
    paula x
  • Deanne
    Deanne Member Posts: 2,163
    Options
    Yes, @socoda you are really awesome to do this for all of us xoxo
  • socoda
    Options
    Well lovelies @Deanne and Paula @mum2jj it's only because of all the lovelies like yourselves (and all of the other beautifuls) who also jump in with such gorgeous well wishes and make the post special!!! I can't tell you how much happiness I get out of seeing the wishes flow in for the birthday recipient - so really I'm very selfish I just hide it  ;)
    Smile GIF

And @sister your birthday is noted :-)

• Vivpo
    Vivpo Member Posts: 5
    Options
    Great idea! Mine is 13th Feb - I am a bit bummed that’s I don’t finish radio until 15th but the celebration will probably be worth waiting for!
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    @vivpo On the 13th you'll be counting down more than candles!
  • Vivpo
    Vivpo Member Posts: 5
    Options

Sister said:

@vivpo On the 13th you'll be counting down more than candles!

Hopefully I won’t be so burnt by the next that I light them just by looking at them!
    (Am 8/20 today and so far so good tho’)