Calling All Network Members - when is your birthday?

Options

Comments

• Dawnc
    Dawnc Member Posts: 31
    Options
    9th January 1948 I have a twin sister Dale
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    16th July:)
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,590
    Options
    Last Sunday!! May 27th!!  The big 65!!!  Wooohoo!
  • arpie
    Options
    Many Happies for Sunday (in advance) Kate .... I can't rely on my memory to remember!  LOL  xxxxx
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    Mine is 27 August and I will be 67. This will be a better birthday than last year.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Thank you @Arpie! You're a doll. K xox
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    And guess what @kmkam we all think you’re a doll ! Happy birthday for the weekend - enjoy the day doing whatever brings you joy and laughter .xo
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Aw shucks @Romla, thank you  :)
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Did I miss that @arpie?  Happy Birthday for last week, if I did!

Mine's not 'til 7 August - 55, then.
  • Stork
    Stork Member Posts: 121
    Options
    My birthday is 14th April 
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    @socoda What a great idea! I'll have to start another birthday book for all the beautiful ladies on this forum. I usually don't like celebrating my birthday but since getting this dreadful disease, i reckon I should now embrace every one I have & be thankful for the relatively easy journey I have had. I will be 53 on October 23rd. xx 
  • Anne65
    Options
    @kmakm HAPPY BIRTHDAY to one of the bravest & most courageous ladies I know!! I haven't been online for so long as i have been so busy at work but what a good day I have picked as it is your special day today. You have so much to celebrate today, my friend & I hope you are recovering well & improving in strength every day. You have certainly conquered mountains & I hope your family & friends help celebrate with you & give you all the love & pampering you deserve. Love & hugs Anne xxxx
  • Anne65
    Options
    @arpie Happy birthday for last Sunday. We haven't touched base for so long but I have been thinking of you & hoping you are well & had a great time in Norfolk. I hope you celebrated well last week & had a chance to strum that uke & sing a tune & toast to the journey you have been on & are now on the other side. take care my friend. Love & hugs Anne xx
  • duxx1234
    duxx1234 Member Posts: 128
    Options
    My birthday is January 27.
  • arpie
    Options
    @Anne65    @Sister  @kmakm  Thank you so much!!  I had a fun weekend last weekend - I went out for dinner with hubby (who is still telling everyone I've had Shoulder surgery!! ..... which was 4 years ago!  LOL) and a good kayak fishing buddy who is BC free after 15 years (she had a touch of Lung Cancer 18 months ago, but all resolved well as it was found really early - a bit like mine, by accident!) ..... so good company.  Michelle & I got out yak fishing 3 days in a row as well!! 

This weekend we've been up the coast with a bunch of Hubby's triathlon buddies and wives ... and I took 10 ukuleles along - and showed them some really easy Uke songs that would even suit most kids (The Beat Goes on and Kookaburra Sits on an Old Gum Tree are just the 1 chord ......) so we had a LOAD of VERY noisy fun!  LOL  Most now have grandkids, so I hope it has inspired them to grab a cheapie uke & play & sing with it to the grandies!!   ;)