Calling All Network Members - when is your birthday?

Options

Comments

• Keba
    Keba Member Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi @socoda
    My birthday is this weekend lol may 7th. Turning 39 argh that one step closer to the big 40 hehe
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    23 march
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Mine is July 30th I will be 38 this birthday 
  • Michelle49
    Michelle49 Member Posts: 37
    Options
    Mines 23rd July 
  • poodlejules
    poodlejules Member Posts: 393
    Options
    18th October,and I'll be 57, jeepers!
  • Jenv
    Jenv Member Posts: 64
    Options
    Mine is 19 October, will be 57.....great idea.
  • socoda
    socoda Member Posts: 1,767
    Options
    Hi @Keba, @LMK74, @Igray3911, @Michelle49, @poddlejules, and @Jenv and a very warm welcome to the Birthday role. It's so lovely to be able to share the happiness of your birthdays with you. Thank you so much for allowing the rest of the online network to celebrate with you. All the best. Xx Cath
  • Angel61
    Angel61 Member Posts: 22
    Options
    Hi to all you lovely ladies.....I'm new to the network and I am very impressed with the wonderful support given. My birthday is the 12th July.

• Cowgirl1
    Cowgirl1 Member Posts: 66
    Options
    March 8/3/59
  • socoda
    Options
    Hi @Angel61 and @Cowgirl1 - Welcome to both of you and your birthdays have been noted and we are all looking forward to celebrating with you.  Angel61 this is such a fantastic network and so wonderfully supportive. Glad that you have found it. <3  Xx Cath
    Welcome Hedgehog Animal Wooden Sign
  • chanel67
    chanel67 Member Posts: 1
    Options
    March 16th. Sorry I am new to the group and technology challenged
  • socoda
    Options
    @chanel67, Hi chanel67 and welcome to the group. Please don't apologise about being technology challenged or new to the group. Here is a link

The what and how thread

if you click on it,  it will give you an idea of how to do various things in the online network. I think you've done pretty well already getting to the site and signing in. Well done. If I can help at all let me know. If you want to post a question go to the pink box at the top right of the page that says new discussion and click on that. If you need any help just let me know. Oh and I've also noted your birthday day too. Again welcome, sending you a big hug. Xx Cath

• Cosette
    Cosette Member Posts: 637
    Options
    @chanel67, if you have any trouble navigating the online network or have questions, please feel free to contact us. You can send me a PM or give us a call at 1800 500 258.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    PM means Private Message @chanel67

• Lmc1310
    Lmc1310 Member Posts: 120
    Options
    14 August and I will be having radiotherapy by then and light at end of tunnel growing much larger I hope xo