Night Howls

Comments

• Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    @JJ70 - I've always thought that early childhood teachers deserve the BIGGEST medals. Poor you.
  • Sarnicad
    Sarnicad Member Posts: 318
    @JJ70 tough adjustment and the couch sounds like the best place to be!  I’ve had swollen ankles since I’ve returned to work as well, longer days worse than shorter and on my bad days I’ll be asleep on the couch feet up as well
  • JJ70
    JJ70 Member Posts: 983
    @Sarnicad - there is some comfort in knowing that a fellow BC warrior ends up as I did on Thursday after a hard day. Thanks for sharing.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Zoffiel You are the Van Gogh of word pictures my friend. I'm sorry that happened but f**k that's funny!
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    OH dear I laughed so hard I had to make a dash myself thank God it was at home just up the hallway with knees clamped together like @kmakm
    said you word pictures are so expressive .... SO sorry for LOL not ... but sorry I nearly peed myself laughing at your word picture. 

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Oh dear, the joys of camping AND animals ..... so aptly described!  OMG @Zoffiel .... I am just glad there was no-one close by with a video handy!    (BTW .... in our small campervan, we use a bucket as I can't be bothered getting out & about early in the morning either!  ;)  )
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @Zoffiel
    That is why I now only subject this way past menopausal body to the joys and delights of a 5 star hotel for camping!

• KezzaG
    KezzaG Member Posts: 13
    Hoping for some advice..... was always told to go straight to hospital if temp is 38 or over. I'm sitting here with 37.5, raging headache, and a chest cough that's rattling. Do I wait until the temp hits 38 before I go? Don't want to go to the hospital unnecessarily and waste doctors and nurses time

• SoldierCrab
    No Go

• SoldierCrab
    Make sure you take your chemo card info with you.
    Better safe than sorry.

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Hope you are OK @KezzaG but it sounds like you need to make sure. Mxx
  • KezzaG
    KezzaG Member Posts: 13
    Thank you Zoffiel. I received a message from another member who said err on the side of caution.  Now in hospital hooked up to fluids and antibiotics. 
    Thank you for messaging me back. Really appreciate it.
  • Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Oh bugger, what a nuisance but good on you for being sensible. Nothing like a Sunday night in the slammer, try to get some rest.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    How are you doing this morning @KezzaG? Hope you're feeling better.