On Our Walks

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    Beautiful spot @zoffiel Definitely worth the traipse in
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,521
    Gorgeous @Zoffiel  .... pics of the trout would be good, please!   ;)  

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @Sarnicad It is most extrordinarily beautiful, the sort of beauty that is almost hard to believe.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    It looks stunning! Would have liked a pic with Chickie in your t-shirt!! I agree with her about the March flies.
  • arpie
    WOOHOOO!   I saw on the BOM that there was the chance of rain up your way @Annie C !   That is just brilliant!!

Do you have big tanks as well, to collect the rain - tho without downpipes - maybe you are on town water?

Stay safe - I hope you've got enough food to last you, just in case the road is cut!   ;)

take care & don't you LOVE the smell of rain?  And the sound of it on the roof??  xx

• Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    @JJ70
    Hello Jo
    The flower is Mulla Mulla. There are many varieties and the colours range from pale pink to dark purple. Along the roadsides in the Kimberley you will see round pink pompom like flowers of Mulla Mulla that we call Bachelor Buttons. 
  • arpie
    edited January 2019
    OMG!  @Annie C  I can't believe she didn't understand what a Closed Road was - specially living in WA!!

We even have closed roads from floods here, cutting us off from the highway now & then, with flooding!

Not TOO hard to understand ..... 

No downpipes - Hence your mention of the Aquifer!   DUH  LOL xx
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    You paint a beautiful word picture of life in the Kimberley, as well as actual pictures @""Annie C". K xox