What pets do you have?

Comments

• PatsyN
    PatsyN Member Posts: 296
    I loved them all but I'm so greedy, I want more...
  • PatsyN
    PatsyN Member Posts: 296
    Here's a flock of chihuahuas that I spotted out the front of the supermarket. Couldn't resist taking a photo.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited April 2018
    @Faerygirl Don't think I've ever seen a more relaxed cat! Gorgeous pets  <3

@onemargie Our dog gets furious if we don't let him up on the sofa and my husband often tucks him in under one of his jumpers. We all say in our next life we'd like to come back as one of our family's dogs!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Each have their comfort toy.

• kmakm
    @DearB You might like this thread!
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    We have goldfish in a pond in our backgarden. I still miss my Cocker spaniel (Maxi) and Burmese cat (Barnie). Maxi was 15 when he died in March 2016. His best mate Barnie died in June 2016 at 17. I was diagnosed in Nov 2016 - don't remember much of that period but do remember thinking I was next. Sorry to put a dampener on such a lovely thread! 
    Looking after a granddog at the moment - a husky. She really had a mind of her own! 
  • kmakm
    We do love them so eh @BarbieAnne. What a rotten year that was for you.have fun today with your grand dog. K xox
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Thanks @kmakm. They were a special pair.
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Thanks for sharing this one. Charlotte the wonder dog joined was last July she was born 2 days after my diagnoses
  • June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,818
    Hi @DearB
    Where did you get the great travel seat ?
    Looks like the baby enjoys being there !
  • DearB
    @Summerhill38 that was her first sit in it yesterday. I got it from catch. It was cheap as chips (well compare to one I had my eye on that was a lot dearer) she was being bribed with treats to stay put. 
  • DearB
    @tigerbeth. Love the photo of Tilley and phoebe. (Our middle daughter is a phoebe ). It looks like Tilly is going to eat her tail.