What pets do you have?

Comments

• PatsyN
    PatsyN Member Posts: 296
    @Zoffiel 17.1 is way too big for an Arab but I thought he might have a bit in him cause of that dishy face, lol. Don't thoroughbreds have the sweetest of natures. I am totally anti racing (even though my daughter is a strapper) as I'm sure you are too. Mine is a quarter horse cross stock horse who's so gentle and loving to all and sundry but will only allow my daughter and me to ride him. Men get thrown immediately, lol.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    @Zoffiel I never pictured you as a horsey person...but obviously, you never can tell.
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    @junita55 Those eyes!
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    @kezmusc, Zelda and Shera are dancing for you.
  • Faerygirl
    Faerygirl Member Posts: 14
    I love all creatures... Great and small!! I have an Apricot Tort cat named Matilda but goes by the pet name Tillybean who is now five yrs old. A Staffy X named Baci who is four yrs old and I absolutely love to bits and is definitely a Mamas girl!! I am always rescuing lost pets and strays... can't help myself.  :D  ;)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited April 2018
    @Faerygirl Photos please! Looking at cute animals online has been shown to lower blood pressure and release feelgood hormones. Gimme gimme gimme!
  • Faerygirl
    Sorry kmakm, I knew that would put the cat among the pigeons!! They're all on my smart phone and I'm on my PC... I know, I know who uses a goddamn PC these days?! Off out shortly... but when I get back I'll export my files over. 
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    They are all so beautiful and so therapeutic arent they are pampered little friends lol. 
  • Faerygirl
    Here's the pictures I promised. Lol Not being techno savvy, I had to import over a thousand photo's on my phone to find these two, which is why I tried to get away with it!! Btw we had to have our leather lounge re-stuffed because Tillybean had compacted it with her constant lounging.  :open_mouth::D
  • jennyss
    jennyss Member Posts: 1,951
    Thanks for the photos @Faerygirl and @onemargie - brought a big smile to my and I'm sure other faces too! Best wishes from jennyss