partner driving me crazy maybe TMI but need to vent

Options
alicat74
alicat74 Member Posts: 7
edited October 2014 in Health and wellbeing

My partner is driving me crazy, he is a fair bit younger than me, and very healthy in the bedroom department lol, wasnt sure how to put it, i`m just not that interested anymore, its been just over a month since my mastectomy, i start chemo on the 24/10. sex is the furthest thing from my mind, he told me last night i`ve said no to him 6 times in the last few days....he`s keeping count....he said it makes him feel like i dont want him anymore, i`m pissed off at him, i cant believe he`s acting like that, right now i dont know how to deal with him and try to explain to him AGAIN its not him, anyone have any ideas on how to make a man listen/understand, mission impossible i know but worth a try......

Comments

• alicat74
    alicat74 Member Posts: 7
    edited March 2015
    Options

hi robyn,

he has that booklet, and said he has read it, i might get him to read it again....thanks :)

Allison

• KatieP
    KatieP Member Posts: 10
    edited March 2015
    Options

Oh dear Alison, he asked 6 times in a few days... he is healthy in the bedroom department!  I am also experiencing a lack of interest in sex but my partner is a bit more understanding.  Just keep talking about it with him, as with any healthy relationship communication is the key.  And sometimes we need to compromise aswell.. perhaps there is an agreement you can come to?  Good luck, Katie