Options
Mich x
Mich x Member Posts: 1,530
edited November 2016 in Community news and events

Hello all you luvlies

Just letting you know to save the date for

SATURDAY 24th MAY

1PM

GET TOGETHER at Chris House which is luvly of her again to open up her home to us.

BRING a plate of finger type food to share. 

Join us for a cuppa, some food and a good old natter and laugh.

If you don't know Chris's address please email me on whitey.snm1@****

So looking forward to seeing you all.

I will be away in Bali from 3 - 14 May and surgery on 24th but I will definitely be joining you on the 24th.

Wishing you all wellness, happiness and to get better soon if you are not at your best.  Thinking of you always.  Luv Mich xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Tagged:

Comments

• JessicaV
    JessicaV Member Posts: 297
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi, I am disappointed that you choose to have these meetings at 6weekly intervals, given that so many of us are on 3weekly chemotherapy treatment. It is always one week after my chemo, when I am at my worst healthwise and fatigue-wise so I will never be able to attend until my treatment is finished. Any chance of changing the plans and making the space either 4 or 5 weeks after the last one?

cheers

Jessica

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jessica

I hope you are currently doing okay.  This is such a tough time for you and I am sorry you are having to be dealing with the dreaded chemo side effects.  Fatigue is shocking which I fully can relate to.  I still have to deal with that even now at times. 

We don't specifically set these get togethers to fall on 6 weekly intervals.  This time was more to fit in with when Chris was available and home from travelling and not working etc. We are holding it at her house so we need our Hostess with the Mostest to be there. hee hee

Unfortunately it just happens to fall at this time which obviousy is a bad time for you I am sorry to hear.

Sometimes they fall at 4 or 5 weeks but this time it has to be on this particular date.  It isn't necessarily a convenient time for me either as I would have just had another surgery so will be uncomfortable but I will be doing my very best to get there on the day.

Hoping you can join all us girls. If this is not possible for the 24th then we look forward to seeing you as soon as you are able to make it. 

Luv always Mich xoxo

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Jessica

I hope you are currently doing okay.  This is such a tough time for you and I am sorry you are having to be dealing with the dreaded chemo side effects.  Fatigue is shocking which I fully can relate to.  I still have to deal with that even now at times. 

We don't specifically set these get togethers to fall on 6 weekly intervals.  This time was more to fit in with when Chris was available and home from travelling and not working etc. We are holding it at her house so we need our Hostess with the Mostest to be there. hee hee

Unfortunately it just happens to fall at this time which obviousy is a bad time for you I am sorry to hear.

Sometimes they fall at 4 or 5 weeks but this time it has to be on this particular date.  It isn't necessarily a convenient time for me either as I would have just had another surgery so will be uncomfortable but I will be doing my very best to get there on the day.

Hoping you can join all us girls. If this is not possible for the 24th then we look forward to seeing you as soon as you are able to make it. 

Luv always Mich xoxo

• jenpen
    jenpen Member Posts: 315
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich,

I am going to try & make it to my first ever catch up, but will confirm as time gets closer! Have my kids & hubby to organize so will see I go.

Mich, would u pls email or pm Chris' address....look forward to catching up with all the ladies...if not 24th then defo down the track! (parkoe@westnet.com.au)

Big cyber hug....Jen x

(P.s. Sarah......we will stay at my Dads in Perth but look forward to meeting you x)

• jenpen
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich,

I am going to try & make it to my first ever catch up, but will confirm as time gets closer! Have my kids & hubby to organize so will see I go.

Mich, would u pls email or pm Chris' address....look forward to catching up with all the ladies...if not 24th then defo down the track! (parkoe@westnet.com.au)

Big cyber hug....Jen x

(P.s. Sarah......we will stay at my Dads in Perth but look forward to meeting you x)

• jenpen
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi Mich...and all the lovely Perth ladies!

I had thought I may be able to meet up with you at your next catch up but sadly won't be able to!

One of these days hopefully....have a wonderful afternoon ladies!

Sending you all cyber hugs....Jenny x

• Mich x
    edited March 2015
    Options

That is a bummer Jen.

Hope to catch up with you in the not too distant future.

I hope you are doing okay hun.

Lots of love always, Mich xoxo