Options
124»

Comments

• BecJ
    BecJ Member Posts: 37
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi to everyone,

I havent been around much lately. But I am catching up with the posts. Wow there was a lot of new and active ladies back a few months ago.  It is so wonderful you all had each other at the same time.

I realise your all in the middle of chemo now. I hope its going ok. I know from my experience it can be very tough and it can be cumulative. Some times you just need to find the place that makes you ok and stay there for awhile.  It will get better.

I was diagnosed in Sept 2013. I say some of this as my treatment was the other way around to you and for me surgery and radiotheraphy were not as hard as chemo.  But everyone is different.  I had 6 months of chemo (FEC and Taxatere), mascetomy with full auxillary dissection 4 nodes involved, 5 weeks of radiotheraphy, with herceptin and zoladex and as of today Lyrica for pain management. I finished Radio a week and a half ago. So if there is anything out of that lot youd like to know about please ask.

Good luck and thinking of you Adean too. xx

• BecJ
    edited March 2015
    Options

Hi to everyone,

I havent been around much lately. But I am catching up with the posts. Wow there was a lot of new and active ladies back a few months ago.  It is so wonderful you all had each other at the same time.

I realise your all in the middle of chemo now. I hope its going ok. I know from my experience it can be very tough and it can be cumulative. Some times you just need to find the place that makes you ok and stay there for awhile.  It will get better.

I was diagnosed in Sept 2013. I say some of this as my treatment was the other way around to you and for me surgery and radiotheraphy were not as hard as chemo.  But everyone is different.  I had 6 months of chemo (FEC and Taxatere), mascetomy with full auxillary dissection 4 nodes involved, 5 weeks of radiotheraphy, with herceptin and zoladex and as of today Lyrica for pain management. I finished Radio a week and a half ago. So if there is anything out of that lot youd like to know about please ask.

Good luck and thinking of you Adean too. xx

• BecJ
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks your lovely. I know I'm lucky really that I caught it when I did. So life will have some normality soon. Yay

See you at lunch. X
  • BecJ
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Thanks your lovely. I know I'm lucky really that I caught it when I did. So life will have some normality soon. Yay

See you at lunch. X