Calling all Melbournites

Options

Comments

• Carolynvj
    Carolynvj Member Posts: 78
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Enjoy your time away with family & friends & yes am having all my treatment at Peter Mac. Where are you having your treatment?
    Carolyn x
  • Janey235
    Janey235 Member Posts: 1,206
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Maybe our two groups will meet up one day. Would be awesome!

Janey xxx
  • adean
    adean Member Posts: 1,036
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Absolutely I will hold you to that one. Good luck adean
  • BRFacilitator
    BRFacilitator Member Posts: 236
    edited March 2015
    Options

Okay I've booked 'The Vault' http://www.batmanshill.com.au/facilities/restbars.cfm for next Monday 20th Jan at 12 noon. Booking under Janey so hope to see you there. Lisa I hope you are enjoying your holiday and hope to see you next time.

I've been in touch with Kim Hyman from BCNA who will be helping me set up the online group so you can all join.

I'm looking forward to next Monday. :)

Janey xxx

• BRFacilitator
    BRFacilitator Member Posts: 236
    edited March 2015
    Options

Okay I've booked 'The Vault' http://www.batmanshill.com.au/facilities/restbars.cfm for next Monday 20th Jan at 12 noon. Booking under Janey so hope to see you there. Lisa I hope you are enjoying your holiday and hope to see you next time.

I've been in touch with Kim Hyman from BCNA who will be helping me set up the online group so you can all join.

I'm looking forward to next Monday. :)

Janey xxx

• Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry ladies, I was logged in under my Facilitator role for Breast Reconstruction when I posted our booking. Had to log out and log back in under ME!

• Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options

Sorry ladies, I was logged in under my Facilitator role for Breast Reconstruction when I posted our booking. Had to log out and log back in under ME!

• Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options

• dizumba
    dizumba Member Posts: 66
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Greensborugh , can you tell me where to meet Melbourne group ??? where area ??

one things let you know I am Deaf and love to meet ladies , i dont want awarness ladies embrassed me of my Deafness .

I love to meet ladies and share their experience .... 

Hope to love to  meet you

Dianne xx 

• dizumba
    edited March 2015
    Options

I live in Greensborugh , can you tell me where to meet Melbourne group ??? where area ??

one things let you know I am Deaf and love to meet ladies , i dont want awarness ladies embrassed me of my Deafness .

Dianne xx 

• dizumba
    edited March 2015
    Options

Dianne xx 

• Janey235
    edited March 2015
    Options

We'd love to have you come along. If you click on the link for the Vault in my previous post you'll see the details. We are not sure whether we will stay with this venue or try new places each time we meet which sounds nice I think. But as this will be our first meeting, we can discuss what suits us all. I envisage that we will meet once a month and we can work out what days suit. I have sent you a message for more details.

Janey xxx

• Merlins mum
    Merlins mum Member Posts: 443
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Sounds great. Looking forward to it. A definite starter!

Julie
  • yetbeung
    yetbeung Member Posts: 167
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Looking forward to puttng faces with names! And voices with words!
    I'll be having a drink to celebrate my 1/2 way mark :-)
  • Viv_C
    Viv_C Member Posts: 92
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Hi lovely Melbournites
    I'm really sorry to say I won't be at lunch today after so much looking forward to it. I have been fighting a cough for a few days and am now sneezing too. I have entered the chemo danger zone and my temperature is rising......

I'd been thinking I could arm myself with sanitiser and brave the world but realise it is not just a risk for me but for the others going through chemo. I don't want Julie to have to whip out that mask and run away. Really disappointed, but hopefully next time. Have fun.
    Viv