Congrats BCNA on a beautiful Field today.

Options
Dessi
Dessi Member Posts: 12
I got emotional watching the news coverage of todays Field at the MCG. I couldn’t attend because I had my daughters Grand Final. I was only diagnosed on 1August 2023 and would like to share that after my diagnosis my daughter and her team ran out onto the field wearing pink armbands. I have never been more proud of our daughters. Pink is now my new favorite color!!! Well done ladies!! 🌸

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,593
    Options
    What an amazing looking day - a buddy attended & was deeply moved 

Well done your daughter & her team for supporting you @Dessi xx. 

It was VERY emotional seeing everyone there & getting into position for Pink lady.

Great to see the coverage on all channels too.

I was planning on going down a few years back but covid put a stop to it ... maybe one day ...

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,380
    Options
    It was a beautiful day. I got quite emotional before the proceedings as I watched the thousands of people affected by BC and knowing it was just a small proportion represented. Makes it all very real.
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options
    Congratulations to BCNA and everyone who attended. It was amazing to watch 
  • Julez1958
    Julez1958 Member Posts: 1,127
    Options
    Yes I echo the sentiments above - as I live in Sydney I couldn’t get there this year but maybe another year .
    Well done  BCNA and all involved .
    👏👏👏
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    In Victoria a TV program called Footy Classifieds 
    Last night Caroline Wilson spoke passionately of the event and how highly emotional it was along with great praise for the CEO Kirsten Pilatti
    💕