Side effects covid Pfizer

Options
Tracey96
Tracey96 Member Posts: 5
My side effects finally went away gradually from Pfizer. Took 11 days to ease.

Comments

• arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    I am so glad they've eased @Tracey96.  It seems the 2nd one gives a bigger 'hit' than the first one.

AZ seems the opposite - many have side effects from the first jab (I got the shivers about 5-6 hrs later for about 5 mins) and I get my 2nd jab this Sat, so will be able to report back on that one soon! 

Take care xx
  • Cath62
    Cath62 Member Posts: 1,279
    Options
    My son and his wife both had flu like symptoms with the 2nd Pfizer jab. He suffered a couple of days but his wife is still not well after 5 days.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    My daughter had her 2nd Pfizer shot 2 days ago - a bit tired the day after, fine today except slightly sore around the vaccination point. It’s all really variable! 
  • CRM
    CRM Member Posts: 91
    Options
    Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear that @Tracey96  I have had my first and second Pfizer jab with literally no side effects.  Heavy arm after the first jab, nothing at all after the second (to the point that I wasn't even convinced it had been administered).  Weird.  I understand everyone is different though and while the vaccination comes with some risk, the risk of COVID is far greater.  Well done for stepping up.
  • StrongCoffee
    StrongCoffee Member Posts: 128
    Options
    That's tough that it's taken so long to get over it.

I had my 2nd on Thursday and was so worried after my neighbour telling me she felt so crook after her 2nd she almost called an ambulance.

I was tired with a headache the next day (but it was last day of school term - I'm a teacher - so that's how I normally feel by then, lol), sore arm and a few twinges of pain around my armpits, especially near my lymph biopsy scar. Today (Sat) and just a sore arm.