Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    The shower the showers are the best 😍👍
  • TillyBilly
    TillyBilly Member Posts: 28
    Options
    That’s great! Good idea especially with kids ❤️ I hope this is helping others x
  • TillyBilly
    Options

Brenda5 said:

I got a short crew as well before treatment as it was better to have short bits falling out rather than long strands. It did take a few weeks of chemo to lose most of it and some was even growing back in patches. The first lot of hair back didn't feel very healthy so I did keep it to a short style for a while. I have dead straight hair and for a year it became curly. Now its long and dead straight again.

Hope this helps others not be scared! I’m happy to know that the hair eventually goes straight haha! I’ve got the chemo kink 😂 
  • TillyBilly
    Options

Jovdp said:

I decided to take control and cut mine on my terms and timeline. Lots of laughs as it came off as we tried different styles- the Tiger King mullet was the best/worst!! Enjoying the sun on my head and the showers!

Great stuff! All about positiveness & laughing & keeping smiling! 
    It’s very empowering! Love everyone sharing ❤️
  • TillyBilly
    Options

The shower the showers are the best 😍👍

They so are lol ❤️
  • TillyBilly
    Options

Me to TillyBilly, saved a fortune on hair products and hair dressers.
    I also found that it didn’t take me long to get ready to go out anywhere.
    Always find the positive out from the negative.
    You can buy such beautiful headscarves If you want to wear something.

So good getting ready! I was quicker than hubby lol. I mostly had hats & a few scarfs! Then got to point when just going to shops going bare!!! ❤️
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    My hair started growing back in September 2018 and it is still super curly. I had it cut and styled yesterday, today it has kinked up crazy. My pre chemo hair had a slight but stubborn wave. I still have the stubborn, much like me.