Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Liver tumours

Options
124»

Comments

• Joarden
    Joarden Member Posts: 57
    Options
    Sister..can we blame the meds for being so vague??! :-))

• Joarden
    Options
    Beryl C..
    Dignity suffered a blow, because I used to organise meds for others, as a nursing assistant, and then for elderly parents!! I'm not at all good at organising lately, so might have to put my pride aside and ask for help..-((..
  • ddon
    ddon Member Posts: 349
    Options
    Can I just say that am taking one tablet twice a day and I can’t remember some days - did I take it? Yes, no?! My husband has suggested a dispenser of some sort. My dignity too is on the line - I was a registered nurse and I can’t remember if i took my one tablet? Mmmmm. 
  • Joarden
    Options
    Surely its the meds??!! We didn't all turn dopey suddenly??..:-))
  • ddon
    Options
    Too much other stuff cluttering our minds ....
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    I set my self up with my own pill boxes. Mine are a daily one and there are 7. I just take out the day. I started this on chemo as I honestly couldn't remember if taken or not at times.  4 years on still helps my be consistent. I also have vitamins Im on post chemo also, and for joints etc.
    It helps me keep on top of scripts too as you load you then wrote a list and work out when you need to see GP etc. It's just super organising yourself and brilliant when travelling.

This is my favourite type. I trialled a few.  I keep inside small Tupperware container. 

• ddon
    Options
    That’s brilliant.