2»

Comments

• cranky_granny
    cranky_granny Member Posts: 690
    Oh yeah still have to work on   getting back to sleep I’m wide awake 
  • Katy_Sodapop
    Katy_Sodapop Member Posts: 50

Oh yeah still have to work on   getting back to sleep I’m wide awake 

Have you tried listening to podcasts? That's my insomnia friend...I usually put one on and start listening with intent and then fall asleep, it can take a while but at least it stops my brain thinking and sometimes I get to learn new things or my fav(which usually makes everyone go what the..) true crime stories 
    I'm constantly on Restavit, it's not at all ideal but otherwise I'd be like a lot of people running on empty 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,362
    @Katy_Sodapop I like my Restavit too. I only have it once a week when it is a non work next day but it is amazing to get a good nights sleep.
  • cranky_granny
     @Katy_Sodapop I have a cd to listen to but no cd player in the bedroom yet 
    hoping to find one 2nd hand 
  • Katy_Sodapop
    Katy_Sodapop Member Posts: 50

@Katy_Sodapop I have a cd to listen to but no cd player in the bedroom yet 
    hoping to find one 2nd hand 

Do you have a smart phone and ear plugs? I know it's hard with technology sometimes but that could be a good way to listen to podcasts via a free app on your phone. I can help you more if you like 
  • cranky_granny
    @Katy_Sodapop. I have an 
    Iphone8+ amazing how much I’ve learnt how to do on this phone. Im only limited by the wifi strength 
    But great idea hadn’t thought of using my phone for everything been using my ipad mini mostly.