What a fortnight!

Options

Comments

• KayB55
    KayB55 Member Posts: 75
    Options
    Blossom - you are a Wonder Woman - how inspirational. 
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    @KayB55 Nope. Wonder Women has two boobs 😁 I feel anything but inspirational, but thank you, I needed that. 💕💕
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,584
    Options
    Nope @Blossom1961 - You ARE a wonderwoman - and boobs are not a requirement (AND I bet Wonderwoman's were fake anyway!!)   

I doubt many of us would have been able to do what you have done in such a short time - so please accept our adulation with good grace! xx  ;)   

• Blossom1961
    Options
    Thanks @arpie
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Tomorrow we move our clothes and foodstuff. Start work on Monday. Will come back to pick up the rest of our stuff as we have time, no rush as our work supplied unit is fully furnished. Everything is now packed and the house is nearly clean. I cheated and hired someone for the windows and gardening. I had a lovely soak in the bath tonight and feel so much better. We will finish off the house next weekend.
  • arpie
    Options
    @Blossom1961 -  I know it would take 12 months to clean us out of our home right now (both of us!!)  ;)

Take as long as you are allowed to!!  You deserve it!  ;)  xx

All the best for Monday.  Take care & Try & 'pace yourself'.  It will be a bit of a shock to the body!  xx
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Day one complete! 9.5 hrs office retraining with upgraded computer programme. More of the same over the next two days. But I haven’t broken up in a heap so I am feeling pretty happy with myself. Now to try to get my walks in, hahaha. Brrrrr, too cold before 7:30am and after 6pm. Oh well, I got in my chest and arm stretches. Might have to start at the local gym here in town. I prefer walking outside but may have to wait for warmer evening weather.
  • arpie
    Options
    Superwoman!  Make haste slowly, if you can @Blossom1961. Xx
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    54hr for my first week back. I didn’t fall apart. Only 38.5 hrs next week. We can do so much more than we imagine. 
  • arpie
    Options
    FARNARKLE (not a swear word - well ... 'almost'!!  LOL) 

That is amazing @Blossom1961 !!!     Well done YOU!  xxxxx  Have a great weekend xx

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    You are amazing @Blossom1961!
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Thank you to all you wonderful ladies. Your encouragement kept me going. I haven’t fallen apart emotional even though I came close a couple times. I recognise my emotions are a bit fragile but everyone is so supportive. I am enjoying the work and the hours are now eighty hours a fortnight randomly spread, plus seven nights on call but not much happens after hours so all good. Once again thank you, I am now moving forward and it feels great. Big hugs to all of you, even @Zoffiel who really enjoys hugs but just hasn’t realised it 😁. Will catch up with some of you at the Melbourne October get together. 🥂
  • arpie
    Options
    You are a super hero, @Blossom1961    RESPECT!   xxx

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    I'm not working much in the next fortnight, so I'll come down and not hug you in person :) Might even steal you away for a guided walk up one of my favourite hills which is conveniently located about half way between us. Mxx
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    I will pm you