a bit of encouragement today

Options
2»

Comments

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,380
    Options
    @Nefertari That is the outcome I would have wanted if I was in your place. Big hugs to you lovely lady.
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Thanks Blossom, I agree it was the best outcome in the end, thanks be to God.
    Now I can start remembering the good stuff about him, we had a few giggles yesterday as we planned the funeral and chose some photos and music for the AV. 
    He was not religious, so it will just be a simple service and nibbles / drinks at his place,  as per his request.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options

Know God Carries you at this time and always  <3

• Nefertari
    Options
    @SoldierCrab <3 .  I always say that I lean in more when things get tough, rather than lean out.  He always does what is best even if we don't get it at the time, thankful to have my faith.
  • BarbieAnne
    BarbieAnne Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Hi ladies, thanks for all the uplifting posts. It is so easy to forget that we are truly loved with unconditional love. 
  • Nefertari
    edited December 2019
    Options
    @BarbieAnne, that is so true. When things get really tough, God helps us find our way.

I am feeling so peaceful today, the service was very uplifting and even funny at times.  Amongst all the tears, we still had a lovely day catching up with people and remembering the good times and quirky unique things about Brian.  That really helped me to put a lot of this difficult year into perspective, I felt "hugged" all day. 
  • Kats162
    Kats162 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    I am trying to be positive, keep up my daily prayer and faith. Sometimes I find it hard, especially when I get negative news about my condition. I know that I need to just give all my worries to God and he will sustain me, just that I find it hard.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,446
    Options
    @Kats162
    it is ok to struggle we are human our heavenly father knows we struggle and loves us even more... I will add you to my prayers <3

• Nefertari
    Options
    @Kats162, it is quite normal to worry and we can't always feel positive, it is impossible for me.  Through the ups and downs, he is always there with you and so are we if you need us.  I will also add you to my prayers, big hug from me xx
  • Kats162
    Kats162 Member Posts: 12
    Options
    Thankyou. I keep praying for strength and the positive attitude! xx