Options

• Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options

• SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @Blossom1961
    Thanks I needed that life is hectic and sometimes I wanna get off the ride ;)

• Blossom1961
    Options
    @SoldierCrab I need constant reminding of this stuff. Fortunately I have a friend who posts stuff like this all the time as she is, unfortunately, in constant pain with serious health issues. We all need to lift each other up as it is so easy to want to get off the ride.
  • Nefertari
    Nefertari Member Posts: 288
    Options
    Thanks for the inspiration ladies. 
    I need a few extra prayers at the moment.  I have a family member at end of life and he has been granted the voluntary euthanasia. 
    As a Christian I really struggled with that but in the end it is his decision and I am at peace with it.  It is however not going smoothly, maybe because it is in it's infancy but it is making a horrible situation ever harder. I am saying prayers 24 / 7, so please include him in your paryers.
  • Blossom1961
    Options
    Thinking of you @Nefertari as you go through this. I will put in a prayer (or two) for you, plus sending huge hugs (I don’t do gentle hugs)
  • Nefertari
    Options
    Thank you lovely, I need every prayer I can get and I dont do half hearted hugs either! xx
    It is a difficult time for all of us but maybe because I have had cancer, I am confronted by the "lack of heart" in those professionals involved in this process. 
    They are not making this easy for him and he is suffering.  It now looks like he has to wait another couple of days for things to get sorted.
    It is just hitting me hard,  initially I struggled with the idea of euthanasia and now that I am at peace with it, they are dragging things out for the poor thing.
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    oh Nefertari, life can be such a struggle at times.... I will pray for God's hand in this to be revealed.... we mortals just dont understand everything.... 
    HUGS and prayers

• Nefertari
    Options
    Thank you lovely ladies, I'm having a better day today, must be all those extra prayers :)   It looks like the process will start tomorrow.  I know this will be confronting but I think I am ready to give him to God. He will be in a better place and at peace at last. x
  • Nefertari
    Options
    Just wanted to let you ladies know that Brian passed away naturally this morning. 
    They dragged their feet so much on the voluntary euthanasia (not an easy or quick thing) by the time they arrived, he was unable to hold the cup or swallow. 
    We were all there and a lot of prayers were offered and he passed very peacefully.  Thanks be to God, he is in his hands now.  I feel sorrow, relief and gratitude that his suffering is over.
  • Blessed72
    Blessed72 Member Posts: 16
    Options

• Blessed72
    Blessed72 Member Posts: 16
    Options