'Together Towards Tomorrow Adelaide Survivorship Conference 27 & 28 July 2019 registrations open

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I'm sure we'll find each other!
  • Shellshocked2018_
    Shellshocked2018_ Member Posts: 283
    Options
    Yes our BCNA names
  • Anne65
    Anne65 Member Posts: 425
    Options
    I just went in to get more details of the conference & noticed that the registrations are now closed. I was still trying to work out transport & accommodation for the weekend & now I have missed out!! What a shame but @Giovanna_BCNA , is the event being screened online or is there any way those of us who have missed out can get in on the action? Thanks & have a great weekend to those of you lucky enough to be going. I guess thats the difficulty of living in the country!! xx
  • Sister
    Options
    Oh no @anne65 I was so looking forward to catching up!
  • Riki_BCNA
    Riki_BCNA Staff Posts: 323
    Options
    Hi @Anne65 there is an opportunity to place your name on the waiting list which is looking promising as unfortunately there will be no webcast facilities available. Please see link below to register for the waiting list
    https://www.bcna.org.au/news-events/events/together-towards-tomorrow-conference/
  • Anne65
    Options
    @Sister @Riki_BCNA Thanks Ricki. I have now put my name on the waiting list. Fingers crossed I get a golden ticket! It made me realise how much I wanted to go as I was very upset yesterday when I saw it was sold out. Thanks so much for getting back to me & contacting the organisers about webcasting. You're a gem!! @Sister Fingers crossed & you'll be the first to know if a get a ticket. xx
  • Anne65
    Options
    @Sister @Riki_BCNA @Giovanna_BCNA @Shellshocked2018_ I have just been advised that I have been lucky enough to receive a "golden ticket" to the conference. I am so excited & emotional & cant thankyou enough for telling me to put my name on the waiting list. So, I have a bit of organising before the weekend as I live a few hours away but I cant wait to meet @Sister again & all the other SA ladies from the forum. What an awesome weekend it will be. xxxx
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Great news @Anne65 ! Just wish I could be there but in Cairns from Wednesday24/7. Would be really keen to hear whatever you and the others glean from it all.That said enjoy every minute catching up with our online friends !
  • Sister
    Options
    Wish you could be there @romla...but then again, wish I could be up there in the sunshine!
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    Will will be thinking of you all @Sister and how great it will be to catch up with each other.xo
  • Anne65
    Options
    @Romla Wishing you could be there too but have a great time sunning yourself up north! Unfortunately, there is no podcast from the conference so between all of us going, we will pass on as much info as we can. I am so looking forward to catching up with @Sister again & meeting the rest of our online family. love & hugs & think of us as you are enjoying a cocktail in sunny cairns! xx 
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Good to read!
  • Sister
    Options
    And I realised after I signed off that I forgot to mention the wonderful Raelene Boyle.  She had us in fits.