Dreams do come true

Options
DearB
DearB Member Posts: 205
we are moving to the beach!!!!   It feels like a dream and it's going to be a hectic month coming up but Dh has been offered a job at ripcurl Torquay so we are about to living the dream.  

Comments

• Zoffiel
    Zoffiel Member Posts: 3,372
    Options
    Oh, that is splendid! 
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    OMG that is amazing!!! How marvellous. Yay! K xox
  • DearB
    Options

• DearB
    Options
    Got my beach bike sorted for this little precious pupp
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    Ha ha! 
    Someone has been to The Angry Butcher!
  • DearB
    Options
    Do you know Bruce ??
  • Blossom1961
    Blossom1961 Member Posts: 2,377
    Options
    @DearB I love Geelong and the BC care I have received here is top rate. However, as soon as I have finished I want out so that I can focus on a new start. Sounds like you are getting that so congratulations and enjoy.
  • iserbrown
    Options
    No! I  recognized the bike! 
    We were in his shop on Wednesday looking at that very bike and a step through sleek looking bike in purple
    Great collection!
    We also went to 99bikes at Maribyrnong near Highpoint

Good fun to be had

• DearB
    Options
    Oh okay. Bruce is our buddy 
  • iserbrown
    Options
    Enjoy Torquay!  
  • Hendrix
    Hendrix Member Posts: 324
    Options
    Half your luck @DearB 😊 all the best xx
  • DearB
    Options
    Anyone interested read angry butchers story here. His friend he refers to is my husband and Bruce was a rock when I was first diagnosed he understood things. (As horrible as it would have been for him he never backed away ) 
    https://www.bikeexchange.com.au/blog/angry-butcher
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Lucky, lucky you.  Sounds fantastic.  And there's nothing better than riding along the esplanade on a bike like that (my Lilybelle rarely gets an outing these days as it's too hilly, here).
  • DearB
    Options
    I have to get through 2 more weeks at work before I give my 2 weeks notice (then we go on a 10 day cruise to new Zealand ) then we move 🤗🏖🌈
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    What a fantastic way to draw a line.  I know things were extra difficult for you, recently but this will be such an exciting way to mentally adjust to the future.  If I ever get to do the Ocean Road trip that I've intended to for years, I will give you a call in Torquay (probably have to leave Lillybelle at home, though).