Dreams do come true

Options
2»

Comments

• DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Lol we are definitely looking at a house big enough for visitors. It’s going to be amazing. It’s a slight shame that I was feeling happy again at work but I will find something (that comes out wrong it’s not a shame ). But Not going to stress about that. It’s all going to work out fine !  I had to tell someone the other day so told two people getting to  swear they won’t say anything yet.  What’s the worse they finish me up early and I have a pre cruise break that would be okay 🤗
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    So very pleased for you!
  • DearB
    Options
    Thanks everyone.  It’s certainly very exciting and feels very right !!!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    What a wonderful few weeks you have in front of you! Moving is stressful but you'll be relaxed from your holiday so coming off a very zen base! Love the order you're doing this in! K xox
  • kmakm
    Options
    Also thank you for posting the link to The Angry Butcher story. What a great bloke. Good on him. Inspiring to read of someone having an idea and then making it work.
  • Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,378
    Options
    Thanks for the link to the Angry Butcher, a great story about finding what works for you, then sharing it. 
  • DearB
    Options
    We found a place to rent and lucky for us (not lucky for previous tenants) they need to break their lease so we can get keys next week and start moving 
    I gave notice this week and dh is giving notice Monday so it’s all action stations for us.

• DearB
    Options
    I also gave notice and they were so great about it but want me to do the four weeks notice.  I thought they might say you can leave now.  Dh is giving his Monday. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    Is the four weeks notice going to be a problem?
  • DearB
    Options
    No it’s perfect that way I get paid right before our cruise 🚢