• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @moose87 sending you a private message
  • moose87
    moose87 Member Posts: 14 New Member
    Options
    so fairly interesting day here today
    No need  to be concerned straight away about my breasts as my family history showed it only occured post 50 years old. but i have been given some checks to perform to get a bit of a base line on how my breasts feel. 
    ive had samples taken "a lot actually" to see if i have a gene predisposing me to BC
    oh.............and i have a uterus...........yep. thats the big news..............still waitng for more answers 
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I did wonder if something like that may have shown up once you started getting tested.  Apparently, more common than is expected.  You may start getting answers, now.
  • traveltext
    traveltext Member Posts: 253
    Options
    This is and interesting development Anthony. You might like to read more on Intersex here:
    http://www.isna.org/faq/what_is_intersex
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Yes, not surprising given monthly pains.

I'm glad they given you instruction on how to stay aware of what's going on with your breasts.

What an 'interesting' day you're having @moose87! How are your spirits? K xox
  • primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Well well very intetesting. I guess it makes sense now. I wonder who you would be referred to now? I guess that will be revealed in time.
This discussion has been closed.