Why not join the Living with metastatic private group? Access group via the link here.

Metastatic Group

Options
13»

Comments

• Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    Options
    Hello @Bubbyc
    Thankyou for your post.  I am sorry to hear that your cancer has come back after your initial diagnosis.  Im sending you a request for the metastatic breast cancer group as requested.  We do have other members in the group who are on Kisquali that you will be able to correspond with.  Kind regards

• Silba
    Silba Member Posts: 115
    Options
    Hi Ladies ,

Reading all the comments has made me feel better since today is just 2 weeks out from bilateral mastectomy and lymph nodes from left side, however its my right side ( no lymph nodes removed) that is giving me more trouble, have drains removed and surgeon post op happy with results of the surgery ( radiation coming next) . Am I expecting too much from myself ???
      did anybody else have similar issues , ?? still swollen , no weeping or redness ,just really painful .
      Also they have started me on Tamoxifen 1 tablet a day and I feel like a zombie , brain really fuzzy and wanting to sleep all day , 5 days of that , does it get better ??? 
  • BoraBora
    BoraBora Member Posts: 49
    Options
    @bubbyc thank you for info on your diagnosis-it really was a roller coaster ride! Sorry for my late reply, as well as everything else I have been dealing with kidney stones lately.
    Hope you were able to reduce to one tablet a day. Take care