Comments

• kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    How do you feel @Shellbelle_75?
  • Shellbelle_75
    Shellbelle_75 Member Posts: 65
    Options
    Hey lovely my mastectomy sight has settled down and I am slowly getting done improvement from the lymph node removal sight..... I start chemotherapy next Thursday which I am pretty worried about but it is what is.... how are you tracking? 
  • kmakm
    Options
    Plodding on. Up and down. Crazy busy at the moment which is stressing me out a bit. I see a new psychologist, and get my genetic testing results this week. Quite a lot to process...

I'm glad to hear your pain levels are settling down. Try not to worry too much about chemo. I know that's hard to do, but for most people chemo is grotty rather than frightful. If any side effect is bothering you too much don't suffer in silence. There's something to help most of them these days. Be kind to yourself, and put yourself first. Big hug, K xox
  • Shellbelle_75
    Options
    Sounds like you are effectively juggling lots of balls in the air hon,it’s such a major roller coaster this journey isn’t it.
    I wish you well with your results or at very least knowledge is power if there is anything to be aware of in your results the best choices can be yours with knowledge!
    rhankyou for the chemo advice hon fingers crossed 
    take care of you Shell x
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Shellbelle_75 You too sweets. Let us know how you get on. K xox
  • Shellbelle_75
    Options
    Thanks honey will do x