Wussy needs advice please.

Options

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    I'm stressing out reading this.  Not necessary isn't the same as not possible.  I think stick to your guns and the advice others have given is good if you're able 
  • Sister
    Options
    I did mean to say that this is distressing to read - I can't imagine how you must be feeling. (My husband came in to talk to me as I was typing)
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Good to hear @AllyJay. This is a bloody ridiculous situation. Completely unecessary on their part. Gold star and an elephant stamp for your breast care nurse!
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,576
    Options
    Enjoy @AllyJay !!  ;) 
  • Sister
    Options
    Sounds like a plan @AllyJay
  • kmakm
    Options
    Choc covered sultanas are one of my all time favourite things. Bon appetit!
  • LMK74
    LMK74 Member Posts: 795
    Options
    OMFG , tell them to go fuck themselves, that either you get sedation or no go. Definitely demand it be done the day before. Your not a wuss either. It's  disgusting they won't help make the procedure less traumatic for you. 
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    OMFG !! @AllyJay  where do these people get off not listening ???? 
    Glad you stuck to your guns & hope it all works out for you xx
    @kmakm don't get me started on the govt & aged care !! 
    Spent all friggin day trying to get my dad into respite care ! 
    Discovered him on the floor after he'd had a fall , 2 hrs wait for ambulance guys to come , so he lay there waiting until my brother came & was able to get him up .
    I had to make a million calls to get help its crazy . 
    Luckliy we found a place with lovely staff that are currently looking after him . 
    Maybe I'll sleep tonight , probably not ! 
  • Annie C
    Annie C Member Posts: 849
    Options
    @tigerbeth
    What a stressful and upsetting experience for you. I am pleased that you were able to organise some respite care for your father. My warmest thoughts are with you. 

Annie
  • kmakm
    Options
    @tigerbeth Oh good grief! That is dreadful, but what a relief you've found a safe haven for him. Some deep breathing & meditation for you tonight? Look after yourself. K xox
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @kmakm & @anniec , thank you lovely ladies for your caring thoughts , a very stressful day to say the least, off to dream land now I hope ! Think I need some pills to help me sleep tonight .xx