1 lot done and dusted

Options
MaryB83
MaryB83 Member Posts: 45
edited August 2018 in Day to day
tomorrow marks my last paclitaxel and just wanted to celebrate this little milestone. Next week I will start on my 4 rounds of AC (dose dense-every 2 weeks) and while I’m not excited about that I just thought I’d shared my one step closer to the end goal of being cancer free.
Tagged:

Comments

• Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    That's such a great milestone @MaryB83 !  Congratulations for getting there!
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Whoo hoo Mary! Well done and dusted. Keep on chugging sista! K xox
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Yay! Onwards and upwards . Xx
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    Well done, & all the best for your ongoing treatment xx
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    @MaryB83

you can do this you have us behind you to encourage you and see you finish treatment. 
    soldiercrab

• Fletch
    Fletch Member Posts: 102
    Options
    All achievements lead us to the grand finale ! Xx
  • Eastmum
    Eastmum Member Posts: 495
    Options
    Awesome @MaryB83 - how are you feeling physically? I did AC dose dense. It’s great to get it over with that little bit quicker. All the best! Xxx
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there @MaryB83 half way is awesome. You can see the light now. Fingers crossed it’s not too bad for you. Biggest hug. Margie.  Xx
  • lgray3911
    lgray3911 Member Posts: 207
    Options
    Wooooohhhhhhoooooo!!
  • MaryB83
    Options
    Hi @Eastmum I feel ok. Pretty tired and body sore the last 2 days but hopefully I get over that in time to start AC onThursday. How was it having dense dose?
    thanks everyone. Feels great to know I have so many people supporting me!
  • AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Hi there @MaryB83 ...remember...How do you eat an elephant??? One bite at a time... Deal with things one hour at a time, one day at a time, and so on. If this old chook could do it, so can you. Hugs.
  • MaryB83
    Options
    Aaarrghhh! I had been going so well and the Monday I ended up in hospital with neutropenia! Thought I had gastro but apparently not- neutrophils are currently 0.56 on a downward trend. Fingers crossed they go up today!  :/:/
  • kmakm
    Options
    Gargh! :# What a nuisance. Thank goodness you were onto it quickly. Bloody dangerous business this cancer treatment... Hope those little suckers start climbing soon and that you're feeling better. K xox
  • MaryB83
    Options
    Thanks @kmakm, they’re on their way up (slowly)- now 0.66!  ;)
  • kmakm
    Options
    Yay!