Plan B booked out but available to view via Webcast

Options
2»

Comments

• Afraser
    Afraser Member Posts: 4,373
    Options
    Ditto to what she said! Some excellent presentations and lovely catch ups. PBut also a room chockablock with people who are dealing with breast cancer, in itself a remarkable thing. Good luck to all at the 'G tomorrow, I hope the weather is kind. 
  • gizzy131
    gizzy131 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    I was unable to watch all topics live, anyone know how/where to find the on-demand link? 
  • Kristen
    Kristen Member Posts: 110
    Options
    I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere yet that it is or will be available . I assume they will post it if/when it is.
  • gizzy131
    gizzy131 Member Posts: 2
    Options
    The page noted ‘the webcast will be available on-demand following the event’... assuming I’m to eager and it just hasn’t been uploaded yet
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    Options
    Double ditto. An excellent day of presentations, with some fabulous highlights, incisive questions and great good humour in the room. Food was good too! Loved meeting the forum folk  <3
  • Kristen
    Options
    Saw this on instagram.says on website next week.
  • Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    I look forward to that. Wasn't able to watch it live.
  • Johnann
    Johnann Member Posts: 29
    Options
    I was able to watch some of the webinar but missed the afternoon session and the late morning one. I’m hoping you’ll share a link so we can watch. This was so fantastic. Thank you xxx
  • Ronica
    Ronica Member Posts: 9
    edited August 2018
    Options
    The Plan B Conference was great.  Thank you for the Bursary to attend, I was so surprised to be provided one.  I find these events empowering and informative.  I feel the Lymphoedema presenter perhaps could have provided a bit more diverse information about the condition, like the fact it may come on long after treatment - sometimes years later.  Cording was not mentioned and there is not much information around about it; or even what are the real risks of cellulitis and why skincare is so important on a cellular level.
    Thank you so much to all those that put the Conference and the Field of Women together. 
  • Michellebella
    Michellebella Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Im so disappointed to have missed it , actually had a day at work ..x 
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    MIchellebella you can watch this via here I will tag you in the friday update post 

• Michellebella
    Michellebella Member Posts: 21
    Options
    Soldiercrab 
    Do I just log in as normal to watch on Friday .?
  • SoldierCrab
    SoldierCrab Member Posts: 3,445
    Options
    no you can click on the Link below and watch it anytime

Plan B Living well beyond breast cancer webcast can be viewed here

• Kristen
    Options
    i was just sharing to facebook & my BC support group the new link for the 2019 meta conference webinar in Qld. To balance the information  I was going to share the  older link for the early breast cancer survivors 2018 melbourne conference recorded webinar  but was sad to not be able to find it anymore. There was a lot of good information in that. Shame it not available on on BCNA  you tube channel. :|  If anyone knows of a link still working then let me know.