Emotions

Options
13»

Comments

• Trikki2
    Trikki2 Member Posts: 297
    Options
    Im new to knitting @AllyJay. But i love yours. Mine will just become something long lol xxx
    Trikki2 
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,590
    Options
    Hey, @AllyJay  .... do you know anyone that loves playing Piano??  Check out THIS home knitted jumper!  

Absolutely Fabulous!!!   (Hmmm ... now where have I heard THAT phrase before??  LOL)

I just have NO patience for knitting .... but can do 6hrs straight, fishing, no worries!   ;)  

• AllyJay
    AllyJay Member Posts: 945
    Options
    Hi there @arpie , I used to love fishing, but now, with all my balance issues and peripheral neuropathy, baiting a hook, or tying knits in fishing line, would probably end in perforated fingers, perforated eardrums of nearby innocent folks (from the loud profanities) and me in the water. So for the foreseeable future, the bream, tailor and flatties are probably safe from my predations. For me my knitting is my peace and my sanity. Knit one purl one..blah blah..click, click, rhythm and predictability. If I follow the pattern, stitch by stitch and row by row, a ball of essentially string and two pointy sticks can make something unique. There are no nasty surprises, no deadly nasties. No f**ked up consequences or as they say these days "outcomes". The worst that can happen, is that you have to redo a row or two, and how easy is that?