Am excited

Options
Janny54
Janny54 Member Posts: 89
Hi everyone.

I just wanted to share. 

I am in Sunny Queensland. Getting excited about seeing Celine Dion tonight.

This time last year I never thought I would be excited about anything ever again.

So I just wanted to assure all of you that are going through the sh*t I was this time last year that it gets better. I am still not good but better.

Love to you all.

Jan xxxx

Comments

• Mira
    Mira Member Posts: 678
    Options
    Have an awesome time Janny!! :smile:
  • tigerbeth
    tigerbeth Member Posts: 539
    Options
    @Janny54 Jealous, jealous jealous !!! Both of being in sunny Qld & seeing Celine Dion !
    Glad your enjoying life & its getting better 
    I was lucky enough to see Pink last week which was amazing !
    Enjoy xxx

• Flaneuse
    Flaneuse Member Posts: 899
    Options
    @Janny54 I look forward to being excited about something again some day. It seems a long way off. Well done and thanks for the encouragement. Fran
  • Kiwi Angel
    Kiwi Angel Member Posts: 1,952
    Options
    @Janny54 - enjoy yourself xo
  • kmakm
    kmakm Member Posts: 7,974
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Oh me too @Flaneuse. After a good night's sleep I felt a tiny flicker of pleasant future anticipation today. It's so unrecognisable I've just burst into tears readng this discussion.
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm I understand that, Kate. It'll be a jazz club for me, I hope. 
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Flaneuse Oooh I LOVE jazz. We really are sisters from another mister!
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm Fantastic !!!. Probably need to wait until I come to Melbourne some time to share that. The Brisbane jazz scene is patchy. When I lived in London and Paris I used to go to clubs and concerts a couple of times a week at least. Jazz is my massage for the soul.
  • kmakm
    Options
    @Flaneuse Yes! It was my beloved grandfather's passion and hegavethe love of it to me via gloriousmixed tapes he used to make me. I live in his house and he is always with me. You'll have to come down when the jazz festival is on and we'll pick some choice gigs to go to. Next year sweets, next year. K xox
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @kmakm I could get excited about that. F xxx
  • kmakm
    Options
    May - June next year @Flaneuse. Put it in your diary  B)
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,586
    Options
    WOW!!  I hope you really enjoy the evening @Janny54 !   What an amazing night it should be!!

Enjoy! 

• Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    I am so looking forward to getting to Broome in October, gonna do the helicopter flight over Cable Beach, drool over pearls I will never afford and if my old bones are up to it, ride a camel down the beach. This is something I need so much as my life revolves around doctor appointments, blood tests and generally feeling crap.
  • Flaneuse
    Options
    @Kattykit That's a precious goal to keep in view. You can keep the camel, but I'd sign up for the pearls and the helicopter (Iroquois junkie, me). It's great to think of @Janny54 at her concert now.
  • Kattykit
    Kattykit Member Posts: 252
    Options
    You bet, I did the Pink Floyd concert in Feb, it was amazing.