Roll Call

Options

Comments

• primek
    primek Member Posts: 5,392
    Options
    Broken Hill NSW...as far west you can go in NSW before changing states.
  • TassieGrandma
    TassieGrandma Member Posts: 11
    Options
    New Norfolk in Tasmania.

• Stork
    Stork Member Posts: 121
    Options
    Hi beach side of Melbourne
    Great in summer 
    Freezing in Winter
    Stork
  • KatyJoy
    KatyJoy Member Posts: 181
    Options
    Rowville Melbourne, hi all!
  • Finch
    Finch Member Posts: 302
    Options
    Hi everyone , Pakenham Upper , in the foothills of the Dandenong ranges, Victoria . Freezing here also. My goodness, the wind and rain the last 24 hours . I thought we'd blown away. Xxxx
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Adelaide Hills - but then you knew that!
  • arpie
    arpie Member Posts: 7,608
    Options
    Forster NSW ... the beautiful Mid North Coast.   The most temperate climate in Australua .... rarely lower than 5 or higher than 35 .... 
  • Josephine66
    Josephine66 Member Posts: 79
    Options
    Kawana Island, Sunshine Coast QLD but originally from Albury Wodonga.
  • Brenda5
    Brenda5 Member Posts: 2,423
    Options
    Burrum Heads, Qld. Here's a couple of links in case any of you are considering having a holiday here. You pretty much need your own car and turn at Torbanlea off the highway to get here or if you catch the train Brisbane to Howard and have friends they can drive you to Burrum Heads. There is a bus in and out of Burrum Heads but it only goes down to Hervey Bay and back.
    http://www.burrumheadshillcrestholidaypark.com/
    http://www.accommodationburrumheads.com.au/
  • j9k
    j9k Member Posts: 98
    Options
    Caloundra.
  • Sister
    Sister Member Posts: 4,960
    Options
    Hey @PatsyN You've really got me going down memory lane. I remember staying in Byron when a friend and I were campervanning it 30 odd years ago - drinking in the Railway Bar with all the backpackers and hippies. Went back about 5 years ago and couldn't believe how up-market it's all become.
  • DearB
    DearB Member Posts: 205
    Options
    Sunbury Vic, 15 mins from Melbourne Airport.  our town logo used to be  country living city style, but lately its changed a bit. So  I feel they need to update the logo now   maybe "kinda  Close to City living crazy suburbia".  Lol i am on a community Facebook page and the highlight of any day is 'the choppers out again'  
  • wendy55
    wendy55 Member Posts: 774
    Options
    Hi all. I live in country south australia, in a small coastal community called North Beach,its quiet and very peaceful, I can hear the ocean but cannot see it as we are in a bit of a dip, I only have to walk out side up the hill and there is the sea,Perfect - 
    wendy55
  • TabooGal
    TabooGal Member Posts: 146
    Options
    @Josephine66 another Aldonga gal. How long ago did you leave here? We have a wonderful new cancer centre here at the Base.

Lovely to see where everyone lives. Would love to see more chime in!