Faith on Fridays,....for those that believe in God and want some encouragment

Options
2»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Options
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello @Joannie,

Thank for your message.  As I mentioned on both of the threads that you are referring
    to, it was not my intention to offend you. 
    I was merely trying to add conversations to the respective categories in
    the online forum.  I am really sorry that
    you have taken offence to this.  The threads have remained in the discussion forum.  As one
    of the online moderators, my role includes reading all of the content posted in
    the online forum and making the necessary adjustments, while making sure that it is a safe and supportive environment for all.

You ask if there has been some feedback, yes there has been
    some feedback from other community members regarding the following threads below and
    keeping discussions in the relevant categories i.e. (A beautiful hymn for those that believe in God & Faith on Fridays, for those that believe in God and wont some
    encouragement).

You mention below

@Zoffiel
    I was about to respond to your comment you just put up, and seems all the
    comments contributed today by a few others have been taken down also..... and
    they were comments that welcomed this thread. 

Same with the other thread... all new comments have been removed.

Sorry about that.

I have at no point over this weekend deleted any of your posts or anyone else's posts that have been added to your threads and just wanted to make this clear to you and other forum members. I have also at no point said, that I have a problem with the
    title of the post or the use of the ‘God’ word or the topic. 
    I have only made one adjustment this weekend, and that was closing your
    thread titled ‘I am leaving the forum’ in which you specifically asked me to do so.

Moderating the online forum is not an easy task.  It can be really tricky trying to please
    everyone and as we have said we don’t always get it right.   If you
    have any concerns regarding my role as moderator or your experience in the
    online network you are most welcome to contact @Marianne_BCNA Manager, Member
    Services Team and or @Kirsten_BCNA CEO of Breast Cancer Network Australia.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • iserbrown
    iserbrown Member Posts: 5,552
    Options
    @Joannie

I have just posted this message to Tennille on her post as well as 

Dear oh Dear!  I think it's time to take a deep breath and perhaps take a break and come back when you are feeling a little refreshed, had a walk, cup of tea or whatever you find helps to relax you, whether that be in an hour or so or a week or so 

Please be mindful that @Giovanna and the others do a damned good job.  We are a mix of all different stages of treatment, walks of life, the affect on us personally and everyone conveys their message as best they can but sometimes it is misconstrued.

Take care