Faith on Fridays,....for those that believe in God and want some encouragment

Options
[Deleted User]
[Deleted User] Posts: 0
edited July 2018 in Health and wellbeing
The user and all related content has been deleted.

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Romla
    Romla Member Posts: 2,092
    Options
    We have a group that may be of interest to you “Christians diagnosed with breast cancer”
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    edited July 2018
    Options
    Hello @Joannie
    Thanks great post. 
    I will move this discussion to the 'Christians diagnosed with breast cancer' group as soon as I have access to the group regards Giovanna
  • lrb_03
    lrb_03 Member Posts: 1,267
    Options
    @Giovanna_BCNA, is there any need to do that. @Joannie has made quite a deliberate choice to post here, for all that chose to see. For those that have objections to Christian faith, it has an obvious title, and they don't have to read it. 
    Would you be suggesting moving it if it was around another faith, Buddhism & mindfulness? Or some other controversial subject??
  • [Deleted User]
    Options
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Giovanna_BCNA
    Giovanna_BCNA Member Posts: 1,839
    edited July 2018
    Options

Hello @Joannie,

Thank you for the great threads that you posted in the general discussion forum.  I am so
    sorry that I have offended you that certainly was not my intention at all Joannie.  I understand that you wanted this post to be
    part of the general forum and I will leave it there no problems.  I was just trying to get posts organised in
    the online space as this is something that Marianne and I have been talking
    about.   My sincere apologies that I have upset you. 

• June1952
    June1952 Member Posts: 1,830
    Options
    I agree, @Joannie, @Giovanna_BCNA please do leave the post where it is.
    I am not religious and having the word God in the title just meant it was not a post on my important to read list.  Having said that, maybe one day I will feel the need to go back and look at the videos - and I will know how to access it.
    I would not go into the Christians group as I am not one of them but if the post is left here then anyone can read it.
    Please do not leave the forum as you are important to many ladies here.
    For those who criticize, maybe they should take a look at themselves and their actions/words.

• [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • onemargie
    onemargie Member Posts: 1,264
    Options
    Hi there @Joannie . I really appreciate you putting up your post. I think everyone deals with this shit fight that is bc in their own way and your way is your way and that is just fine with me. I actually have faith. I’ve been through plenty of shitty stuff that’s true and I’ve screamed ..... what the fuck many times but I’ve also Had many good things happen to me also,  and I’ve seen a lot of miracles in my nursing  career so there must be something out in the universe watching over us whatever that Is. And believe me when I was first diagnosed I can guarantee you I prayed like shit to get through the toxic waste that was about to be fed into my veins. So your post most definitely has a place on this forum and if it gives only one person some encouragement then it’s been a good thing. We are all entitled to believe whatever we want to believe, there will be no judgement or offence  on here from anyone and if there is well then just don’t read it ..... simple. Big hug love. Margie xxx
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Tennille
    Tennille Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Thanks to the pettiness of the moderators. I too will be leaving the BCNA forum. Seems swearing is ok. Mentioning God is not. Guess we are now being told how we can Express ourselves. So much for freedom of speech.
  • [Deleted User]
    edited July 2018
    Options
  • Tennille
    Tennille Member Posts: 174
    Options
    Who knows but they should be for all to see not just a particular group. You never know when your comment may help or reach someone.